Oz retailers of cars

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      TeamBonzer
      Participant

Hi guys, some of you who hang out at the other places already know about Bonzer.

Anyway, things are looking up:smiley16:. I did a show last week with Radio Shack UK, also attending were people from RS International. They loved the mat, it helped them sell the ZipZaps:D.

As a result they said they would get me contacts in RS Australia – So I was wondering what kind of coverage they have in Australia and if it could be a good way to enter the Australian market?. PS they are planning to launch ZipZaps soon!

For those of you who dont know what the hell I’m talking about, check out the videos at http://www.bonzergear.com.

Thanks for any help forthcoming.

Cheers

TeamBonzer

merc-blue
      Participant

i wouldnt mind seeing classic australian cars IE..
      69 GTS Monaro (u gotta love em)
      XY holden/BA Ford or something casue if they have ne decent detail they would be huge … well… i would buy 1

VooDooMafia
      Participant

WHAT about CANADA hehe when we gonna get the Mat?

Hey merc you guys should have an exclusive “Croc Hunter” car 🙂

ph2t
      Participant

That croc hunter guy is a wanker….

AS to this news about ZZ in aus if someone is bullshittin me then there will be some serious blackeye:blackeye:blackeye:.

ph2t.

merc-blue
      Participant

lol it could be the croc hunter riding a croc!!!! lol n it says CRIKEY every time u press forward

barto_85
      Participant

yeah, i’m with ph2t, the croc hunter is a dick. And he would be the last person i would like to see on a BCG, I would only buy him to light him on fire and crash him into stuff.

RacerX
      Participant

I second Barto on that

DaveF
      Participant

Radio Shack aren’t in Aus, as far as I’m aware. We have Tandy, which I thought were the same company, but was told recently it’s not.

brendan
      Participant

Yer at my local tandy all the rc cars there are radio shack shit so mabye they will come out there. hopefully

z-beam
      Participant

forget the hunter and his croc’s. i’d love a detailed toyota off road add to the lack of 4×4 bits. we can only get the Bb and the hummer. a land cruiser would be sweet, and some historic aus cars(i.e monaro) as well.

oldtamiyaphile
      Participant

There was a 75 Series SWB Landcruier some time ago, as well as Bensu’s Isuzu.

NSR34
      Participant

anyone know where i can get one of those Bb open decks or a hummer to fit my BCG ?

NSR34
      Participant

and some big wheels or rare earth magnets would be sweet to

Keymaster

Tandy in Australia was “Intertan” and basically an Aussie offshoot but these days it’s yet another chain owned by Woothworths! The same people that own the Dick Smith Electronics chain.

That’s why “Digitor” stuff is turning up int he Tandy stores….

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.