Panic Toys Steps Up!

Home Forums General Chat Panic Toys Steps Up!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

PanicToys has stepped up to the plate to offer and additional prize bundle for the currently running Competitions on ausmicro.com

The Competitions Team, ausmicro.com and all our members well and truely appreciate this generousity and hope that it is the start of a firm link between PanicToys and ausmicro.com

PanicToys, aka Bithed, has been suplying niche and mainstream Bit Char-G products to enthusiasts worldwide direct from Japan, boasting amazing market responsivness and lightning fast service.

Once again Thank you PanicToys!

--
      Site Owner Guy.

DaveF
      Participant

Wouldn’t you know it. I go to check out his site, and htis site host is having trouble. I’ll check it out later today. He’s a good man.

Is he the same BitHed that was providing that UK site with all their inside info a year or so ago? If it is, he must have some amazing contacts. He had photos of the prototype BCGH Mini which was scrapped before production when BMW denied Tomy the rights to make them. Good peson to be in kahoots with.

bithed
      Participant

Its a pleasure to be on the team boys…Like a famous man once said…

‘Ask NOT what Ausmicro can do for you but what YOU can do for Ausmicro.’

Ausmicro has always had a good feel about it and being a kiwi I have always enjoyed the Oceanic banter we all seem to have…

After being banned from Tinyrc and the now infamous TOMY fiasco its nice to have a home to come back to and thats why we have elected to offer prizes and call Ausmicro our ‘homebase’.

PanicToys.com looks forward to working with Ausmicro and all it’s members to get the info and the pics out there and have a ball while we do it 🙂

Now I have to work on PanicToys.com to make some space for that sexy little Mini Monster 😉

DaveF
      Participant

The TOMY fiasco??? Do tell? :question:

barto_85
      Participant

damn that kyosho monster looks fun. Nice offroad track setup they got there.

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      The TOMY fiasco??? Do tell? :question:

same here… here’s a new topic just for that too! 🙂
      Tomy Fiasco?

DaveF
      Participant

Gotcha. Thanks.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.