pix of my BitchG

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

I’ve decided to de-lurk and show off some picts.

Picture%2D12.jpg

It’s a cut down of a Accord Wagon. I slammed the front end and added a bra and drop top envelope.

Here are some more pix, lemme know what you think.

http://homepage.mac.com/bootzy/PhotoAlbum7.html

Admin
      Participant

that’s an awesome convertible, did you lowered the front? if you did, how did you do it? btw, your travel case is really cool too…..

Admin
      Participant

hehe thanks.

yeh, I lowered the front end by cutting a similar sized notch just above the original notch on the front end. It makes the back end look raised but it really isn’t. I tried lowering the back end but I would have to increase the rear tire well for clearance. If I can find a way to use wider tires, my next mod will be flairing out the wheel wells.

Admin
      Participant

Great Mod Gigabite,

Did you use modeling putty to patch the back area and make the “envelope” ? cool profile too.

Admin
      Participant

Really cool modification.

And what can I say, my hats off to another MAC person.

-Floyd

Admin
      Participant

Hey i was wondering if you could go more in-depth on the lowering of the front cause thats pretty bad ass and i dont understand what you mean with the blunt description up above. I would greatly appreciate it. Dave

Admin
      Participant

Dirk_Gent: Actually, i used supplies at hand. I filled in the rear deck with a hot glue gun. I gooped it in, used a heated Xacto blade to slice as much excess as possible. Sprayed w/ some primer I had for my real car. and painted it. The leather interior, leather convertible top envelope, and Leather bra is made of….Black electrical tape!! hehehe…

Floydski: But of course! and a cool place to hostonline images without ugly banners or restrictions. Mac.com just rocks my socks!

David: The front end of the chasis has a tab. the front end of the body has a slot. What i did was take a hot knife, cut a similar slot above the existing one. You will probably cut thru the body, but I just patch it with a dab of putty. You can do the same w/ the rear end but you will find that there isn’t enough tire clearance.

Admin
      Participant

? And what can I say, my hats off to another MAC person.

?-Floyd

Awesome! Count me as the third..been a Mac man since I was 4!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.