Pix & Overview – GC-01 Track Accessories

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

I’ll keep this post really short. It’s 1.30am and my alarm will scare the scrap out of me in less than five hours to tell me to get ready for work .

Amongst the evaluation goodies that arrived today, was a couple of sets of the official Tomy/Tomica “Corner Guide Rail”. If you have no idea what I’m talking about, check out these crappy pix that I shot earlier this evening. Don’t expect works of art – I took themwhile also trying to eat dinner, write a report for work, and watch Big Brother 2

In summary

• Pefectly-scaled shicaines (sp?) and crash barriers designed to make professional-looking track layouts a piece of case. The look EXCELLENT.
      • Kit includes 6 x curve sections; 4 straight sections; 2 reverse turn/180 degree sections (all of which are plastic); cardboard crash barriers; self-adhesive foam “feet” for the bottom of each piece of shicaine to stop it slipping on a polished/glass desk in the event of a crash.
      • Perhaps a tad too pricey at AUD26.00 a set when cheaper options are available from your local hardware store.
      • [/list]

Cheers

Admin
      Participant

I didn’t know they had slots for barriers… very nice.

I’m gonna buy a few to have, they look too good in your pics and dead sexy on the track.

Thanks for the overview!

-Floyd

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.