Possible problems with 7.4V on an PCB???

Home Forums Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods and other Mini-Scale Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods – Technical Possible problems with 7.4V on an PCB???

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hello, I”d like to boost myIWAVER02with a LiPo kit 7.4V but, I heard then we may have some problems whit the PCB.

So, I feted my PCB (Iwaver02) with 2X6 IRF 7317 then I bought on your premise.

I have a PlazmAtomicbut, I think I can go more fast so, I”d like to put a LiPokit…

I arrive to the principal question : May I have any problems with the reception when the PSB is alimented in 7.4V???

Because, a friend told me the he hase problem with im LiPo 7.4V.

I heard another think : The Nelly Turbo would have a VOLTAGE REGULETORthen aliment the PCB in 5 or 6 V so, with that, I would be sure then I wouldn”t have any problems with the reception…

Excuse me for my english, I don”t speak it very well…

Thanks for your futures answers.

Villou.

Edited by – Villou on 08 May 2005 06:06:36

betty.k
      Participant

i can’t really help you with your electronic questions but damn!! that’s a mean looking iw02 ya got there!xp1700.gif8ball.gif

ken_wyleung
      Participant

I’m not good in i-Waver PCB, but I know the Kyosho PCB can be support 7.2v (6 x 1.2v). If the i-Waverwas copied Kyosho PCB idea, they may be same. But the Kyosho is recommand to do this, because it is very to burn the PCB.

If you really looking for the speed, how about 1:18, it has more space for you.

Admin
      Participant

I’m gonna buy a X Ray M18 but I’d like to boost ma Iwaver more and more and more 😀

Actually, it isn’t a Iwaver02 anymore but it’s a TAGU 😉

The IWI PCB is really different of a Kyosho PCB because de FETS are really betters 😉

But, we don’t care about fets, mine are solids 😉 I just care about the reception…

I’m waiting for others answers …

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.