post your kills here

Home Forums 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/18 – Discussion post your kills here

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      VR-4
      Participant

post cars you beat or beat you in here.

today i had the fusion out just got some trc foams and i was testing them on the track when 2 qweers with nitro tc3 s just had to run there moulth. so i switch bodys from my skyline pimping body to my andys stratus “love the way it handles” and switchs some gears and said lets go princess.

they had tc3 s 1 had a picco .12 rear and the outher had a os cv hyper

i dident know how my new clutch was gonna work on my car becouse i was useing a new centax II clutch.

off the line my car killed them by the time they hit 2nd i was well into 3rd and past the first turn on the 2nd straght but they cought up in the s s “my car is like a missle but turns like a rock but im working on that” they keep with me till we hit the back strght and i could finly open my lil missle up and had it cloked at 94.7mph when they only hit 65.2mph.

end of story i new set of foams and 4 laps later i was missing 4mm of foam off them and the last works of the outher guys were damn that things fast.

by the way i also use a ram air on it you know the power increase. all i used to make it was some ehust cupler tube i buy it in 12inch peaces and cut it to fit. and i cut it in the middle and put a peace of screen in the middle and a peace of high flow foam infront of it and taped ittogher with a small peace of ducktape for a airtight seal then i just ran it to th front grill and aimed it forword. and after 50 theres alot more power.

i put a nice touch on the side of my stratus body sez badass stratass 🙂

GT-ahh
      Participant

I beat a veilside lancer and a wrx in my monaro…:D

VR-4
      Participant
      barto_85
      Participant

damn man, that crash look pretty heavy. wrecked your car pretty well.

VR-4
      Participant

thats what happens when your doin 90mph and ya get a mean headwind when you hit a bump and that wind gets under your car.

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

i beat a team losi protype from 1984 with a electric rustler…

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

the body is destroyed, but the front of the chassy and what you can see of it looks fine, suspension is all in place, looks like you got lucky at 90 mph.:D could’ve been worst

VR-4
      Participant

yeah i bent some lunsford titanum turbuckles and distryoyed a cvd in the front most of the time it was in the air doing death rolls and when it landed it just slid

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Doesnt it suck…..smashing up a car…

VR-4
      Participant

it was fun lol only about $40 in damage and aother $90 for the body

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.