Powertech 900mAh AAA

Home Forums General Chat Powertech 900mAh AAA

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Roe
      Participant

Just brought 8 x Powertech AAA 900mAh batteries from Jay Car for $25.20

Can’t wait to try them out this sunday……:)

kevsta
      Participant
      Quote:
      Just brought 8 x Powertech AAA 900mAh batteries from Jay Car for $25.20

Can’t wait to try them out this sunday……:)

Thats a good price, normally you have to buy 10 or more to get them at $3.15 each.

It’ll be good to see if they really do offer more punch or longer running times…

Roe
      Participant

some ones looking out for me……

I just received another 12 of theses in the mail from an ebay order. Mind you it was two weeks late, but inside i find a note saying sorry for the delay but, we’ve upgraded your batteries for the in convinence…..

& get this Kev, I paid $20.50 for 12 = $1.70(spewen that i went to jaycar now!) including $5 delivery!! They where from worldshop4you in QLD.

Roe
      Participant

some ones looking out for me……

I just received another 12 of theses in the mail from an ebay order. Mind you it was two weeks late, but inside i find a note saying sorry for the delay but, we’ve upgraded your batteries for the in convinence…..

& get this Kev, I paid $20.50 for 12 = $1.70(spewen that i went to jaycar now!) including $5 delivery!! They where from worldshop4you in QLD.

kevsta
      Participant

You can never have too many batteries buddy.

It’s simply not fun running out of batts while everyone else is still racing.:sad:

If you need to offload some, I’m sure some the guys would be more than happy to buy some off you.

kevsta
      Participant

You can never have too many batteries buddy.

It’s simply not fun running out of batts while everyone else is still racing.:sad:

If you need to offload some, I’m sure some the guys would be more than happy to buy some off you.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.