Pre Order Your Chassy

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      VR-4
      Participant

Ok you got some options to pick from and i’ll get some pics up tomorrow you can pre order them now and if you dont like they way they look in the pics you can cancel your order.

Chassy type

Theres 2 types, the first uses h,o ect. plates for the wheelbase and has the same mounting as a stock mini z.

The second is a fixed you can order the multi wheel base with all 3 or just your wheelbase and they chassy’s have tuned flex insted of a h plate like the hpi micro rs4

Chassy Met.

Theres stiff med. flex and super flex really the standard chassy is best if useing suspension plate but if you plan on a fixed wheelbase and useing shocks for suspension then i recamend either flex or super flex.

Your last opption is color, there black, green, red, orange, blue, clear, purple, also i will ofer color changeing chassy’s for custom orders that opption will be $5 more but worth it but that will be offered next week.

Electronis cover is a extra $5 but you can use the stock but mine are much stronger and the roll shock mounts are much better than stock.

price is $35 shipped $40 for the chassy + electronis cover shipped

since i make every chassy to order i can customize your chassy to your specs and the normail wate til shipping is about 1 day insome cases same day shipping. if you have any questions e mail me at Toobadneil@aol.com

payment will be one via paypall and all pre orders will be finalized as soon s i upload some pics and you give the ok on it.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

The Question is, will you send us the goods??

VR-4
      Participant

yup allready made 12 and sent them out and theres now a new verson the pro b2 and pro b2 rtr.

the pro has a custom adj. camber front cover
      alu. motor pod made the for orion big block
      can hold up to 8 cells “reciver pack size”
      limited slip ball diff.
      and alot more and all parts are anodized green

so far im not takeing any more orders for now, i gotta make 25 b2’s and 10 pro b2’s so im booked solid for about a month.

oh yeah note the kits now have 2 types of radio covers the 1 like in the pics now called the high type and a new low type that lowers the cover 7.5mm but the electronics need to be mounted onto of it like the pro z

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.