Problem with dual cell mod

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

ok today i got a 6v 4*aa charger and hooked it up to my charger to make a stand alone charger and when i put my car on there at first it charged up good and ran good on the charger but when i took it off the charger it wouldnt move at all so then i went in and tryed to make sure the taped up end was taped up good then i put it back in after retaping it and when i would press left the L on the pcb would smoke so then i would remove it immediately and retyed and same thing happened but when i just leave it in the charger and dont press any buttons it doesnt smoke but when i take it off the charger it doesnt move and now the back wheels wont move at all on or off the charger

Participant

Punctuation!!!!!!!!
      Really hard to understand what ur talking about.
      You ran the car while it was charging?
      If so then it might have “burnt in” (sry for my poor english)
      Or you might have just short circuited the batteries.

Participant

Ok now i put in the original single battery to see if i can even get it to work with that battery. I put it on another bits charger and it can turn left and right but the wheels aren’t turning. So i decided that the white engine wire came a little lose so I resoldered it and the wheels still wont turn, the engine isnt making a sound either.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.