problems with the transmission channels

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Ok, both my friend and I bought a 27mhz bit char-g, a silver s2000 (Silver) and a Rx-7(Red) , and we made sure that the remote controls had 2 channel transmitters, but when we play, both of our bit char-g’s are controlled by one remote. Is there anyway I can change the channel, or make it go on seperate controllers?Thanks.

Admin
      Participant

theyre the same frequencys?

Admin
      Participant

yea they are both 27mhz, but the box said that the remotes had 2 channel transmitters.

Admin
      Participant

the honda S2000 and the mazda RX-7 FD3S are both 57mhz.

thus they are both on the same frequency. “2 channel” refers to the control channels, not the radio frequencies. If you look at the boxes you’ll note a “57” on the right column. Find a different number and you can race that with your current cars.

-dan

Admin
      Participant

1 channel is for the motor(forward + reverse) and the other for steering(left+right). You’ll need different frequencies to operate independantly. if u dont want a new car, try a different color version, they usually have diffent frequencies.Like the yellow s2000 is a different freq. than the silver. Or if u know how to soldier, find a car with a different frequency, and switch out the receiving units

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.