Progress with Auldey Tin Car 3-Relay Mod

Home Forums Mini-Z, Mini-X, X-Mods and other Mini-Scale Tin Car, Palm Runner and similar Progress with Auldey Tin Car 3-Relay Mod

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hi all

Yeah – I’ve been a little quiet of late. Aside from everything happening at work I’ve also been signed as an official photographer for the Australian Kidney Foundation mega-fundraiser The Kidney Kar Rally(August 16-24).

For 10 days, a team of four photographers will chase 50 cars (each must be 25 years or more old) through dirt tracks in the Australian Outback. Thanks to generous sponsorship of the photographic team by Canon Australia(supplying1D, D60 cameras + L-series lenses), we’ll be shooting entirely digital for the first time in the history of the rally. Uploads to the web will be done every night (subject to satellite link availability) so interested onlookers can see some of the loonies in action.

Anyway….that’s all ENTIRELY off-topic, isn’t it?! Some time ago, you may recall that I mentioned I’d received a 3-Relay mod from the guys atFrenetic? Well, it’s taken a while, nut I’ve FINALLY got cracking on the install and you can see some of the progress photos here.

Just need to install the sturbo button in the controller, tidy up a couple of soldering points and I’ll be ready to race! Should have it all wrapped up before I head off on therally, so expect some pix of Bit Char-Gs, Auldey Tin Cars etc in the Aussie Outback soon :smiley2:

Regards

Derek

Admin
      Participant

A lot of work but it will be worth it!

Admin
      Participant

hi, know where i can get the two relay mod in the uk, need to outrun my dog, he keeps attacking my car

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.