PROJECT… ANY TIPS

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      merc-blue
      Participant

i am building the greatest bit ever its got microamps new mosfets (double+steering)i got special alloys comming plus i am building and painting a rx 7 shell.. hopefull wuth lights (forward lights when forward)(brake lights when brake)(turning indicators)….. im going blue with black bottom quarter.. and maybe blue under car glow!!!
      Dual 4.2 mottors and dual 200mah batts…
      ne 1 got ne thing else i should put on!!! (i also am in the market for some of the tyres that says “goodyear” on them)

z-beam
      Participant

alu. custom fat exhaust… you can buy lengths of it from hobby supplies.

titaniumonkey
      Participant

I have a few tires that say goodyear on them. I got them off of an old pullback from some Japanese racing cartoon. the front tires are perfect for the rear BCG rims and teh rear pullback tires can be used if you want to make a dragster. I’m sorry that I don’t know which cartoon it was from and where you can buy them now though:sad:

ph2t
      Participant
      Quote:
      i am building the greatest bit ever its got microamps new mosfets (double+steering)i got special alloys comming plus i am building and painting a rx 7 shell.. hopefull wuth lights (forward lights when forward)(brake lights when brake)(turning indicators)….. im going blue with black bottom quarter.. and maybe blue under car glow!!!
      ne 1 got ne thing else i should put on!!! (i also am in the market for some of the tyres that says “goodyear” on them)

How about a kitchen sink?

ph2t.

brendan
      Participant

i doughbt u will get this car finished if u do i would like to see it.

merc-blue
      Participant

lol might use a bit (the kitchen sink that is) too lower center of grav

n it will b finished

DarkTari
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

How about a kitchen sink?

ph2t.

Now that’s F U N N Y !!!
      That’s the only thing that’s missing!
      Can you actually get all that under an RX7 body? and not have it sitting up high on the chassis like the new ZZ SE ????
      Doubt it!

crazydave
      Participant

Serously that is a lot of lights your talking about cramming in there, and then the circuit to run your turn signals.

You have a plan of how you’re going to go about this?

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh thats the only real problem i am having…. i thing i might not get the lights in unfortuantly

M_Coupe
      Participant

I suggest using the Toyota bB (Scion xB for us in the US) It’s got a LOT more room under the shell to work with.

merc-blue
      Participant

i just got the perfect shell!!! a knight rider!!!! pefect for a digi q so ill cut it and make it for bcg the put in knight rider lights!!!!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.