Pros and Cons

Home Forums General Chat Pros and Cons

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Renton
      Participant

mini z monster, overlander, or losi micro t?

tossing up but am torn between

anyone got an pros or cons to share?

dgs73
      Participant

All 3 are great, the Micro T has the edge for me as it & its hop ups are cheaper. Plus faster out of the box. The OL and Monster are still great fun though…

TallduDe
      Participant

i have experience with the monster z and i didnt like it, tooo fragile. the o/l on the other habd is a beast, i really like that 1. ive had a go at a few peeps micro t and they are real qik.

depends what you want really, the o/l is a scale looking car while the micro t is a fun buggy.

depends what style of indoor fun your looking for.

dgs73
      Participant

i agree with TD, although the OL and Monster are made on an almost identical platform, the Monster was very fragile, and also prone to meshing issues over time. The Overland is alot of fun and has none of the Monsters drawbacks… If scale crawling and off-roading is your thing, go the Overland. If you like to spend alot of time with your wheels spinning in the air (join the club…!), go the Micro T. Plus, all the needed batteries come with the littlest Losi… check out its brother too, the Micro Baja… also wicked cool…

z-beam
      Participant

micro baja? *drool*

how fragile are the little buggies? not having a bit of body protecting the wheels is kinda scary… but if they are tough enough to take a full tilt hit then im very interested

indoor offroad track? yes please

dgs73
      Participant

indoor offroad track is on the way… a mate of mine and i had an accidental head on at top speed (mine with the Lipo battery in it), all that broke on mine was a rear hub, and his, a steering link. (spare links are supplied anyway. Cool.) With the price of replacement plastic parts generally coming in under $10, and easy to source, it really is a bargain. Z-beam; the gun-metal Baja looks particularly cool, with its chrome rims and narrow fronts… lol… the only thing i did’nt like about it was the TINY e-clips that hold the wheels on… i hate them at the best of times, but this small? Another $10 bucks and threaded axles with alloy nuts are yours…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.