PSO GC AND DC AND X

Home Forums General Chat PSO GC AND DC AND X

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      VR-4
      Participant

This is for players of Phantsay Star Online players to share tops tricks and arange battles or trades.

i play on the game cuber and these are my chars.

Princess(TK) lvl 200 FOmarl
      Blackthorn(TK) lvl 200 Fomar
      BIG_NIG lvl 50 Humar
      Nut Sac lvl 200 racast
      Fook Me lvl 140 Fonewmen

i got every item and i also dupe via usb mem card so if you need any mat’s or weps just let me know. i have every rare wep with 100% hit to

i also have 200mst sato 200atp sato 200def sato 200ata sato.

as of right now noone can beat me in battles becouse of my force haveing 50% to grants and she uses a cadues and a white merge and has 200% to grants and dus 3,500hp of damage with 50 resastance to light

also if you need anyone ta help mop the floor with dark flow or falz just hit me up i usualy stay on vega 1-1.

if you wanna make a force like my force i have char’s with nothing but mind mats saved so i can get you 250 mind mats 230 first time then i gotta reload and get the rest then 150 hp mats get you a 200mst mag and all lvl 30 tecs and and help you lvl. i was going up 45 lvls aday and at lvl 120 i would go up 4 lvls a day.

if you have a usb mem card i can teach you how to item mod and hack some items like dark and light merges

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

AARON can you please get some sort of spell checker on this forum??

DaveF
      Participant

Um… you might have more response if you try a Phantsay Star Online forum. :smiley2:

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

dupe
      mats
      weps

*boggles*

Jamie: does that mean you did or didn’t want to play this game thingy majig?
      Can you say L33t? You better get into that game and prove it then!

VR-4
      Participant

im just trying to see if anyone here plays this game

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

look somewhere else, like here http://www.phantasy-star.net/:D

VR-4
      Participant

got banned on every pso fourm becoue of hacking the game and posting how to hack lmao

Matt005
      Participant

My friend owns this on gamecube but online is not out yet for gamecube in Australia.

VR-4
      Participant

hey matt ask him if he wants to know some trucks for dupeing offline “copying items” maxing your stats so your as stong as a lvl 200

Matt005
      Participant

He probably does want to know some cheats, but ive got the game now cause i borrowed it off him. So i would like to know some cheats.

VR-4
      Participant

SHOP DUPE
      First off deposit any meseta you have. Go to the shops and talk to the lady there until you get her to the armor shop. When she is close enough you will have the armor shop up and be talking to her. Hit A until her text is gone. Now hit to the left on the D-Pad 3-4 times and hit A. That will bring up the Item Shop. Now hit B, A. Now you can walk around with the armor shop up. Walk to the bank. When you get there make sure the armor shop says “What do you want to buy”. Talk to the bank. Select Take and then Item. Choose the first item and it will say Yes or No. Now you hit B, B, A and now you can walk around with the bank up. Now make sure the bank is at the Deposit/Take screen (if not hit B until it is). When its there hit START. Select Item Pack and Deposit and then hit A. Now select Item on both menus and hit A again. One the bottom select the item you want to Dupe and hit A. Choose the options No and Drop. Now you will have the item on the ground. On the top menu now select that same item and choose Yes this time. Now you will have the item in your bank and on the ground.

MULTIPLE EQUIP TRICK
      You need a lot of meseta to do this. Take out whatever weapons or armor you want to equip (no more than 15 for now). Equip one of the weapons. On Episode 1 take the lady over to the Weapons counter. Talk to her until shes dont talking hit A then B if you have enough money to buy something so you dont. Now hit over until you get to the item or armor shop. When that comes up hit B and then A. Now you can walk around with the Weapon shop.

Make is so the Weapon shop is at Buy/Sell. Now hit START. Select BUY and Item Pack and hit A. Now select the cheapest weapon you can use and Items and hit A. Select Yes and the item you have equipped. Now just keep hitting A until you are either out of money or full. Now you can exit all of them. Look at your item menu. You will have a lot of the items you bought equipped. Now to equip the other weapons you first unequip one of the weapons you bought and then equip a weapon you had already. Keep doing this as much as you want. If you want to equip more weapons….sell the items you bough that you dont have equipped and buy more the same way.
      Now go to F1 and see your new weapon. It uses the motion of your last equipped weapon. Say if you want a animation of a Double Sabe you would remove it then reequip.
      NOTE- This can be also done with Armor and Shields. Just instead of the weapon shop you use the Armor shop. Also you have to do this for every new game you are in. It only works while you are in the game. It doesnt save.

MAXED STATS
      First off you have to know how to dupe with the glitch. If you don’t check the link on the side. Also you will need any armor with at least 1 slot, God/Ability (you can use others like God/Power too), and 1 meseta (if your not an andriod).
      First equip the frame. You must have the God/Ability and meseta (if needed) in your inventory as well. Only equip the frame.
      Next, you must have opened the bank window and be able to walk around with it. After this has occurred, make sure that Deposit/Take is showing.
      Push the start button. Make sure that the word “Deposit” is highlighted on the bank window and the words “Item Pack” are highlighted in the start menu. Push the “A” button one time. This will take you to a new start menu screen. It will also give you two new options on the bank window, “Meseta” and “Item” of which “Meseta” will be the highlighted word. Now, push “Down” on the D-Pad. This will highlight both the words “Items” and the word “Item”. At this point, push the “A” button again.
      Now, for the strange part? On the top window, you must have the Frame/Armor highlighted and on the bottom window you must have the God/Ability highlighted. Push the D-Pad either up or down as many times as it takes to make this happen. The one meseta is there to offset the bottom screen so that this can happen. If you have a HUcast, HUcaseal, RAcast, or RAcaseal, you already will be offset due to the traps that are in their inventory.
      Once the Frame is highlighted on the top screen and the God/Ability is highlighted on the bottom one, push the “A” button. This will bring up two dialogue screens. One gives the Yes/No option for depositing and the other gives you the option to Equip/Drop/Sort. If you merely push the “A” button again, it will deposit the Frame as well as deposit the God/Ability. This means the God/Ability will be equipped with nothing else. It will be the lone item in your inventory, save for the single meseta. Back out of all windows. Make sure not to unequip the God/Ability. If you check your item window again, you will see it truly is still equipped. Quit and save your game.
      The next step is the longest to perform, but by far the easiest. Start a new offline game and allow your character to load, then quit and save. Each time you do this, all stats but your ATA will go up by 20. ATA only goes up by 2 at a time. You can check your stats at any time after your character loads. When you finally enter the game and all of your stats are at their maximum, quit and save one final time, then start another game and unequip the God/Ability. Your stats will remain at their maximum. No mags, accessories or anything else is needed. This will take forever for ATA so you can always equip a God/Arm whenever the others are maxed

TRADE STEAL
      First, take the items you want to not trade out of your bank into your inventory.
      Then make sure you have no meseta in your inv, it just makes it easier. Then do the dupe trick up to the deposit/take window. (if you take it out after, sometimes the person doesn’t see the items in the trade window)
      With the deposit/take screen still on your screen (you never take it off), have someone open a trade window with you, or open one with them.
      When scrolling through windows, always use the up on the d-pad, this makes it so you are always doing a deposite->meseta. If you ever need to back out of something, make sure your on the meseta/item screen or you will back out of the dupe trick.
      Next add in the items you want to ghost trade into the trade window. Get the trade straight and backout the items you are not gonna pretend to trade.
      Then go to “verify item” in the trade window, and “deposit” on the bank window. Depsoit all the items your gonna trade. This makes it appear in the trade window, but nothing is really there.
      Do a final confirm and BAM, you get thier items, they get nothing

WALKING DEAD
      For this you need a Double Cannon. This can only be done in Battle mode. Equip your Double Cannon and use its special till you are almost dead. Then heal yourself and do it again. You must have it so it takes off exactly the amount of Hp you have left. So you have to figure out how much Hp it takes off and then get that much and use it. When this happens your name will be red and you will appear dead but you can walk around and cant be killed.

FSOD
      To FSOD you must first turn on JP settings then you will need to go to your shortcuts this is best used with a keyboard for more shortcuts. Then you open up your first shortcut and open up word select, go down to the last word select option Create A Conversation and press A. Then go to the third to last option in word select Topic User Information and shortcut the persons name just the persons name if you would like to do small bubble if you would like to say something like “you are frozen” or something you may. Go back to your regular settings and FSOD away.
      *To see if there is anyone to fsod in the lobby open up word select and go to the section where it says Everybody and everyone in the lobbys name then press start look at your shortcuts and the people who are in the lobby there names will be in your shortcut and if there is a spot with no name hold it down and you can fsod that spot.*

VR-4
      Participant

Just remember to give credit to me took me over a year to find all these glitche’s.

Matt005
      Participant

Thanx a heap mate

VR-4
      Participant

np. did you get them ta work or do you need some help?

Matt005
      Participant

Yer I got them to work, now i just gotta wait till gamecube online comes out. Bloody nintendo australia i wish they would just hurry up they are so slack. They havent even brought out animal crossing yet and i so want to play that. Vr-4 do you play animal crossing.

VR-4
      Participant

i might buy it i hurd good things about it.

Matt005
      Participant

They say its very addictive and eventually becomes your life. can’t wait.

VR-4
      Participant

well just ta let you know it is adictive

i got 2 lvl 200 char’s a lvl 141 140 120 i got over 3,000 hours into this game

Matt005
      Participant

3,000 hours, geez man i think thats bordering on obsessed. How long have you had the game for.

VR-4
      Participant

since it first came out lol

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.