Race win / race tin roll call

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      i2obert
      Participant

hey there im a new member to this forum but have had a race-win car for nearly a year now its a r34 with white rims new ford blue body and no rear wingand custom front bar and has been lowerd yes lowerd lol hehe so it sits low has been made stronger with some custom parts now im wanting to start racing but it seems not many ppl have the race win or a race tin in australia till i found this site im wondering how many ppl have what and were are u all from and also race-tin ?? can u fit a 1:24th scale model body onto them ???
      thanks for reading this sorry its long but yeah

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

I got 2 deceased tin racers, 2 living, and a race-win. Love the race-win, 4 relays, crumbiest damn tyres i ever did see. but it is good fun.any idea where to get tyres, other than carmoworld for the race-wins?

i2obert
      Participant

no i dont lol but you could just try a hobby shop or you could try making your own ??? i want to keep my race win and race thats becouse there like the best size not to big not to small so come on people in melbounre have you got race win or race tin??

dusted08
      Participant

hey pork hunt have you tried upgrading your race win?
      if you have can i posibly ask for a diagram
      im having a hard time upgrading mine:sad::D

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

Yeah man, no wukkas, I’m running four 6v relays from jaycar, iono if it is worth the hassle/expense unless you got a hot as hell motor to put in it. I’ll see if I can upload the schematics to the gallery or tech section…

i2obert
      Participant

we need more race-win members lol

dusted08
      Participant

pls do, it would be greatly appriciated

Edited by – dusted08 on 31 August 2003 20:19:59

i2obert
      Participant

i got a diarage for a 4 realay system but for some reason they dont have a extra battry pack on it what do i do just add the batary pack onto the other one i do i keep it totaly seprate

dusted08
      Participant

i think it would be best to have it separated.
      hey can you send me a digram?? 😀

i2obert
      Participant
      dusted08
      Participant

hey thanks bro :smiley16:

Admin
      Participant

how’de just got my auldey race win car lat weekend (200sx) and bought my misses a supra the sx has already had a respray (Yellow) and modified motor (from 100 down to 45 Turns)
      also the 2 batterys (deepest into the bat box are the turbo batterys. so if you want a faster turbo connect more batters in series to these. the relay mod willnot do much inless you have a verry low turn motor which draws more current to turn and cannot draw it throgh the circuit board
      theres a site (&shop) in adelaide http://www.rczone.com.au which i think has all the upgades (tyres, motors parts etc.
      the relays only stop the resistance of the circuit board by taking power straight from the batterys it wont let that much more volts through though but alot more amps will be able to be drawn

i2obert
      Participant

200sx ??? i never new there was a 200sx i no theres a 200sx s15 in race-tin but not race win

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

bored tech, man… The web site didn’t show tyres or motors, both of which I am interested in, got any idea of price from the real life shop??? Is there a way you could hook a bruva up with some race-win gear???

Edited by – Pork_Hunt on 27 September 2003 01:39:35

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.