murph
      Participant

Check it out….

http://www.cellular-news.com/story/8935.shtml

Only in Japan.

Edited by – murph on 28 May 2003 21:03:13

ph2t
      Participant

Good stuff…. Now if only my Nokia 8250 could order pizza, THAT would be progress…….

😀

barto_85
      Participant

yeah thats cool, how long would the mobile battery’s last??

GT-ahh
      Participant

how much would that hurt your finges / break your phone tho…..big controllers are much more anger proof…:angry:

barto_85
      Participant

I just looked at your site GT-ahh, nice mr2, looks good, what was the shell originally, rx7? or was it made from scratch?

micro_Amps
      Participant

how the hell are you gonna race those, you would need to take a pitstop every time a call came in (lol).
      I do like the F1 cars tho…..wonder if those can be modded to run on BCG frequencies….Hmmmmm
      :)uA

GT-ahh
      Participant

yeah it was an rx7

and the phone remote cars use IR so youd have to swap all the circuitry…

Edited by – GT-ahh on 28 May 2003 18:53:23

murph
      Participant

I seen these cars when I was in Japan in April, they have a standard wheel type controller (well as standard as a IR controller can be). They have amazing detail for their size.

Konami is the company that makes DigiQ, check out the website at http://www.micro-ir.com/ sorry could only find the Japanese version.

Lazboy
      Participant

Hey i havnt looked at the board in a while but key words in that were control MicroIR cars which do include digi q the digi q trains as well as the tanks while i can’t say that they woild control them but they sould

M_Coupe
      Participant
      Quote:
      Good stuff…. Now if only my Nokia 8250 could order pizza, THAT would be progress…….

😀

Seriously!!! They’re throwing all of these little games on these things and I can’t pick up a signal at my house in Florida. It’s not like I live in Freakin’ Alaska or something.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.