RC Web War

Home Forums General Chat RC Web War

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      empirebayjmt
      Participant

What’s the deal with team adrenaline ?
      Why do they badmouth ausmicro n call the owner of this site a bad name All over a couple of posts … This is sad
      I think they r the 1’s acting like a 13 or 14 year old …:dead::question:

Admin
      Participant

First thing first. I am a member of that forum and I have not nor has most of the other members said anything bad about your site and im sure we have beter things to talk about. This site is for micro car as ours is for all types of R/C and I have been in this site before to look at what you guys get up to. The guy who you say is spamming your site is just another member in our fourm and we find him ok with what he posts but maybe he just did not relise he was spamming. As for us saying each others acting like 13/14 year olds….well we do play with toys dont we :p just kidding. Theres no war and no real badmouthing going on so chill out people 🙂
      Lets all just go and play with our toys…..Ummm I mean adult entertainment devices 🙂

empirebayjmt
      Participant

agreed 😀

Keymaster

Thanks,
      Agreed and to be 100% crystal clear on this. There is no war, there will be no war and certainly I will be doing my best to make sure that the idea doesn’t carry on.

There is more than enough room in the world for multiple sites.

Our friends at Bit Pimps, Micro RC Center, Tiny RC, AusRC and now TeamAdrenaline are as welcome here as they are on their “home” sites.

My comments are/were only about excessive forum address spamming and not about the forum itself.

Now back to the real stuff.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

betty.k
      Participant

there was a mild incident but all involved have sorted it out maturely so i say the issue is dead.

but i kinda like the idea of friendly rivals! let’s take it to the track, team adrenaline Vs ausmicro 1:28 shootout!:p:D:8ball:

Admin
      Participant

When I get a 1:28 car we will have to have a team meet. Now I wonder if i can squeeze in a 9 turn motor into one :p

merc-blue
      Participant

WA_Rc wat 1:10 u have. i assume seeing u dont have a 1:28 u have a 1:10

Admin
      Participant

I have a kyosho inferno 1:8 nitro and a 1:10 tamiya baja champ. I hope to get a 1:18 Mini-T in the next few weeks and then get a 1:28 to hack around the house and annoy the cat 🙂

merc-blue
      Participant

oh ok.. baja champ are arite.. not fast enough for me.. i race a xray T1 fk and bash a savvy 25

betty.k
      Participant

har har har!!:D not until you buy them you don’t!!:smiley2::8ball:

Admin
      Participant

The baja champs just an old r/c i have had for years. The inferno is a lot of fun as its big and fast. Just imagine a 1:8 nitro buggy drifting at full power. Fun.

merc-blue
      Participant

betty technically there mine.. just gotta pick them up

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.