remote upgrade

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      i2obert
      Participant

coulde u upgrade to a pistol grip control on a race-win with eather a race-tin ser 2 one or a new one from a hobbie shop ??? as i realy want a pistol grip one but dont no what i can do

i2obert
      Participant

come on ppl do you no of any i found a difrent control upgrade for race win and race tin on carmoworld but is there a pistol type one or any info on them can some one help me

dusted08
      Participant

hmmmmm how about trying to interface tamiya or any guntype controller to auldey race win stuffs
      like changing it with servos and recievers that they are selling individually.althou havent tried it yet but will be soon as i can have my car running like a bullet nyehehehehehehe :smiley2:

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

get a series 2 race tin, with the pistol grip, of the same frequecy as ur race-win, it’ll work, but you won’t have turbo unless you pull it apart and do your own mod. I sometimes use my race-win controller on mt race-tin for the extra range they get.

dusted08
      Participant

any one who know how to change frequency for a race win :question:

i2obert
      Participant

you can buy from carmoworld kits that change it i want to change myne to somthing difrent to every ones we need difrent frequencys so we can have more then 4 car races 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.