Rollcall! All Melbourne Freaks!

Home Forums General Chat Rollcall! All Melbourne Freaks!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      ph2t
      Participant

Ok fellas, here’s the deal.

A few of us are getting together in the City tomorrow to say hey and exchange stuff from the recent Trackmaster sale.

Details:

Date: Saturday 13th December
      Time: 2PM
      Location: Federation Square, right on the corner of Swanston and Flinders Streets. There’s an info booth with a sort of large telly on it. Under the telly!

Most of us will be bringing our latest projects for a bit of a show and tell! (Adults that are still in Primary School, arghh!) It’s a bit of a show up to say hey and have a chat about our mututal obsessions. The more freaks the better! If we get enough people we’ll have the largest racing track in the bit-world at our disposal, Fed Square!

Cheers,

ph2t.

Edited by – ph2t on 12 December 2003 18:37:08

barto_85
      Participant

oi, today is the 12th of December. So its Saturday the 13th of December :smiley2:

ph2t
      Participant
      Quote:
      oi, today is the 12th of December. So its Saturday the 13th of December :smiley2:

updated!

bloody brisvegas punks!

ph2t.

micro_Amps
      Participant

Slimmest of chances that I may be a late inclusion, no promises yet tho.
      :)uA

ph2t
      Participant

cool man! hope to see you there!

ph2t.

brendan
      Participant

i wanna see the look on peoples faces when they see these old codgers pull out some bits and start racing.

leonli17
      Participant

THe latest I will stay untill is like 3:40 so wish i can meet u uA.

betty.k
      Participant

well if you weren’t there, and i know you weren’t, then you weren’t there! me ph2t an’ leonli hooked up and talked bit’s for a while and bored the crap outta the people leon and ph2t brought along! digital photography doesn’t do justice to ph2t’s bits, awesome in the flesh. now i can tell my grand kiddies “i saw the knightrider bit once…”! leon had a couple of impressive way fetted screamers, just wish we had more time to see ’em lay silicon!:D
      lotsa fun and i’m sure we’re up for it again if anyone’s jealous, and it is holiday season. so whatta ya reckon, we can’t let those sydney folk outdo us can we! even for the first time!:D:8ball:

Crom
      Participant

Gah, dammit…

This is what I get for losing net access for a couple of weeks!

blackeye:

Sorry I missed it guys.:dead: (Although there wasn’t really all that much notice of this was there?)

Edited by – Crom on 14 December 2003 16:39:23

ph2t
      Participant

It wasn’t really an official meet dude, just some wacko’s trading stuff….

ph2t.

micro_Amps
      Participant

Sorry I missed you guys, there was only a slight chance I could’ve made it, and it didnt eventuate.
      I’m still hoping there will be a proper meet at some stage in the future.
      :)uA

betty.k
      Participant

yeah, what he said!:approve:hur hur!
      but seriously it’s holiday season now so if people wanna hook up just do it! it doesn’t have to be a real track or anything, you could just use a hose on the ground or something like that. or drag racing or just coffee and conversation, whatever! it’s lotsa fun to talk in realtime about our mutual obsession:D:8ball:

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.