Saddam Hussain

Home Forums General Chat Saddam Hussain

Viewing 77 reply threads
  • Author
      peedee
      Participant

Hey great news i was watching sky news and apparently they have captured suddam hussain he was found in a 6 foot whole with tiny ventilation, masked with a greay bear and long hair, DNA results prove it to be him ne way WOOOPPI

betty.k
      Participant

yeah, i actually looked at the telly when i saw that! but really i don’t believe a word the yank propaganda machine says as much as ours! remember, the first casualty in a war is truth:8ball:

brendan
      Participant

yeah, the yanks are proberly scared of loosing there reputation for being the most powerfull country in the world for loosing the war against iraq, i woulndnt be suprised if it is just a big scam.

peedee
      Participant

but dna cant lie sky new had a special wer they shown dna proof and shaved him down etc etc call me heartless but i frankly couldnt care if they blew the sh*t out of iraq like the kids and stuff yea but they are only gunna gfrow up to be more terorists…my opinion

peedee
      Participant

P.S GO GEORGE BUSH….

brendan
      Participant

this is proberly one of saddams doubles that got done by the same donkey that saddam does evey night. but if it is all tru it is good to see the yanks can do something right.

P.S GEORGE BUSH IS GAY

Edited by – brendan123 on 15 December 2003 00:08:11

peedee
      Participant

yea but the only thing that stands this “SADDAM” apart from the rest is DNA results i dunno im a bt skeptic but well soon find out the local papers will be re running all there papers as we speek it will be front page material

P.S (brendan u bum) GO GEORGE BUSH

Edited by – peedee on 15 December 2003 00:11:24

betty.k
      Participant
      Quote:
      but dna cant lie sky new had a special

that may be true, but people sure as hell can! i’ve got dna evidence to prove kurt cobain is living in croydon! it’s true, i saw it on the telly:8ball:

peedee
      Participant

ok then kurt cobianis living in croyden whoeva the hell that is

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

Blasphemy!

dgs73
      Participant

Kurt who?? NIRVANA peedee!:D:smiley2:

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh im with peedee if they wanted 2 catch him they shouldhave just nuked the whole contry and all the surrounding contrys .. that’ll fix em

ph2t
      Participant
      Quote:
      yeh im with peedee if they wanted 2 catch him they shouldhave just nuked the whole contry and all the surrounding contrys .. that’ll fix em

my wife comes from one of those surrounding countries!:angry:
      don’t spin shit on what you don’t know merc.

ph2t.

betty.k
      Participant

right on ph2t!:angry:
      i think most of us agree that we are all entitled to our own opinions, and that coupled with the range of cultures we experience everyday make this the grouse country i think it is. but this is a forum for rc cars and toys, and definately not for hardcore political or racially motivated comment. this topic could also attract attention from people who shut down websites under suspicion of terrorist links.
      so count to 10, click the link below and look at some rc’s, the reason we’re here:D:8ball:

peedee
      Participant

agreed betty

no offence ph2t wat i ment is blow u Iraq as in bagdhad and that little sh*tter that saddam came from, one of my friends is from pakistan or sumin near that

twizm
      Participant

i dont know if anyone noticed, but bush hasnt got Sh*t on saddam until they find these weapons of mass destruction we all keep HEARING about, but no one is actually SEEING them.

its all a bunch of BS.

convenient also that as soon as bush’s poll support drops(due to the loss of many soldiers, and wasting time and money), he finds saddam, right before election time…

this is probably just my opinion, but the only reason i believe saddam complied with his capture is because hes done nothing wrong, and they cant prove he has without the WOMD, which they arent going to find, because they arent there.

peedee
      Participant

twizm i hope u have noticed that the have video eveidence of him killing his own people, if u watched the news u would realise they are trialing him in IRAQ because that is were he has done the damage, not the USA

peedee
      Participant

twzm so u think tha wat saddam has done to ppl is innocent have u been living in a hole yourself its not just thid past year but for years this has dragged out, saddam complied wit capture prolly because he was in a 2m hole he would prolly be dillusional wit about 50 us armed forces surronding, yea like he has a chance, and yes they are there because they have found them just cant trace them to saddam

Star Guitar
      Participant

honestly why dont they just nuke the whole area and be done with it, its so much easier than finding saddam husain and his stupid idiot followers if they just killed them all, the majority of the problems the u.s are facing would be solved.

Thats my .02

brendan
      Participant

but it is abit ironick that they found him just before the election

peedee
      Participant

brendan: they were give a tip off and he election isnt still for a litte while

star: nuking yea lets wipe out ourselves, most people misunderstand nukes for a bombs a nuke is a radiation bomb that spreads radiation wit the explotion caring radiation to nearly half of the world therefore killing innocent countries and america them selves

brendan
      Participant

by nuking the hole area would just put the yanks in deeper sh*t. and besides wasnt there mission to find the weapons of mass destruction but america are the ones with weapons of mass destruction.

Star Guitar
      Participant

thanks for that enlightening information peedee regarding nukes… ok ill rephrase it…

why cant they just launch a thousand high power missiles all over the area thatd fix it without peedee or greenpeach worrying about radiation

peedee
      Participant

oi yea twizm wat saddam is getting charged for is geniside ***spelling***

nick now thats the spirit

GO GEORGE BUSH

brendan
      Participant
      Quote:
      why cant they just launch a thousand high power missiles all over the area thatd fix it without peedee or greenpeach worrying about radiation

but the have already done that and look how fare it got them, they just killed inocent people mostly.

peedee
      Participant

innocent people that will grow up to be thousands of littl oshama’s and saddam’s bugger that they only dropped under 300 bunker busters on iraqq that have a very small blast radius

if only russia would fire there sh*t

GO GEORGE BUSH

Star Guitar
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

but the have already done that and look how fare it got them, they just killed inocent people mostly.

ok then brendan…

Does ANYONE ELSE here care about some poor people that live in caves??

Well guess not.

Star Guitar
      Participant
      Quote:
      innocent people that will grow up to be thousands of littl oshama’s and saddam’s bugger that they only dropped under 300 bunker busters on iraqq that have a very small blast radius

if only russia would fire there sh*t

GO GEORGE BUSH

hahaha damn right, that whole area shouldnt even be on this world cant they somehow blast it off the earth since no one gives a crap about them?

brendan
      Participant

i bet u would if u were one of em.

brendan
      Participant

whats up with you and george bush peedee??????:smiley2:

peedee
      Participant

agreed but still i follow George Bush’s proceedings

GO GEORGE BUSH

peedee
      Participant

he looks funny, sounds funny, and was on the simpsons, and if ne1 pics on aussie he will get the sh*t outa them for us

GO GEORGE BUSH

Star Guitar
      Participant
      Quote:
      i bet u would if u were one of em.

Yes, but im not.

Brendan, Why are you in love with poor people that live in caves?

brendan
      Participant

i think i would rather john howard then george bush

brendan
      Participant

im not, i just think they should derserve the same rights as we do

peedee
      Participant

yes john howard has dun wonders for australia for example the aussie dollar, refusing entry to boat ppl, sturdy economy, one of the best priministers ever, if only stupid paul keating wasnt priminister aussie dollar would still be higher than usd

peedee
      Participant

agree with brendan, but there own leader denied there rights so know george bush has restored them he is a hero

GO GEORGE BUSH

brendan
      Participant

the people that think george bush is a hero must have no life at all

TallduDe
      Participant

true dat.

politics sux big di#k btw

peedee
      Participant

u agreed that they should have human rights, george gave them that, theefore u like him 2

peedee
      Participant

bill clinton was the best president ever, but as they say all good things must come to an end

peedee
      Participant

can u tell me that this man isnt a hero

40328623.jpg

Edited by – peedee on 16 December 2003 00:33:25

Star Guitar
      Participant

hahahaha

Edited by – Star Guitar on 16 December 2003 00:36:40

brendan
      Participant

lol, you call that a hero, this is my hero:approve:

johnhero.jpg

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

I find it is also ironic that America started blowing the crud outta Iraq just 3 days before Hussain was set to sign an accord to sell Iraqi oil in Euros instead of USD a barrel, hence the French and German lack of support, and the UK’s total support. Anyway, go aussie dollar, if this keeps up, I’ll be getting a Monster-Z.

Edited by – Pork_Hunt on 16 December 2003 04:20:59

peedee
      Participant

hey do have the chassis specs i.e size specs of the miniz monster

twizm
      Participant

its all well and good to nuke the whole middle east, but then you are no better than saddam. you are committing the same crime.

the US people are just gun happy war loving people, and thus need to start a war every now and then to keep people voting for whoevers in power.

if you are going to nuke anyone, nuke the ones that make up all this laughable propaganda that cant be supported, aka americans.

peedee
      Participant

so u think saddam is a good innocent human being

sure but tell me another leader that kills 10’s of thousands of his own men, the us never had plans to nuke nebody, it was those crazy north koreans, no offence twizm but i think u r an idiot

brendan
      Participant

he isnt saying saddam is a good innocent hum being he is saying if we nuked that hole place we would be just like him.

Star Guitar
      Participant

i have to agree with zack on this, bush isnt trying to make a war just so people will vote for him, hes trying to do the right thing and protect his country.

and anyway, why are you taking sides with people that killed so many aussies and americans so many times??

anyone from iraq or the impending area should be shot on the spot and then we wont have to deal with those friggen idiot people who enjoy killing themselves and other people with them.

twizm
      Participant

i think you need to watch the movie ‘bowling for columbine’ and THEN make form an educated opinion of the US.

why are you supporting them anyway? its not our war to begin with. im on neither side, but whos the worst person of the two? they are both equally bad, one just wants to prove to his nation that he isnt a ‘sissy’ by sending his troops to a war that isnt necessary.

im not saying saddam is innocent, im saying that bush and the US are war-hungry, and they were just looking for an excuse to blow the tits out of some poor country to look tough.

oh and i forgot, anyone notice they STILL havent cought osama bin laden? the terrorist that actually ATTACKED the US? this was just a side track to keep the asses of the audience warm in their seats and the votes in bush’s favor

Star Guitar
      Participant

brendan, have you ever heard of revenge of the nation…?

No it isnt a movie or anything just america getting back at those iraq assholes who killed so many aussies and usa’s

peedee
      Participant

yes but that is a waste of comment saying if we nuked them we would be the same, no comments were made by the US to NUKE ne body as a result they would kill themselves, ill still c that saddam should be executed after all he has dun worse than that fella respnsible for the oaklahoma bombings and he was executed, george bush has meant well, and has offered 100% support economically, and militarily therefore he is a great presidant

brendan
      Participant

yeah, im not on anyones side, if i was i would be on the yanks side

peedee
      Participant

wouldnt every1, australia is like a small US we mirror everything we do, which 50/50 but hey wat r ya gunna do

twizm
      Participant

why should we help resolve bush’s problems? our country is very multicultural, therefore it is risky taking sides with Bush because a fair bit of our population is middle eastern.

if i were PM, i would have told bush to fight his own war.

we basically had nothing to do with it, but we get dragged in because howard is too much of a brown nose to stand up to bush and tell him how it is. the WTC attack didnt have much to do with us either, but we volunteered our firefighters to help clean up. we are a very giving country, and bush seems to be taking advantage of our kind nature.

peedee
      Participant

but you couldnt say fight ur own war cause the poms would make u as part of the commonwealth and the allies alliance, u would make for a crappy priminister that would get australia blown up cause we would have no allies, our alliance is more important than some male ego to stand up to the most powerful man in the world, taking advantage he said he would give australia full economic supoport and is giving aussies the right to work in the us without a green card so i think its oretty 50/50

twizm
      Participant

i never said no alliance. i said why fight a war that we dont have to?

betty.k
      Participant

it’s at this point in this topic that i feel i should remind our overseas micro rc friends that not everyone in this country is ‘blessed’ with ignorance. i feel that no matter where you are in the world, people are people. i don’t believe most iraqi’s think saddam hussein is a fair and just leader, they’re not stupid, they are (mostly) intelligent people like (most of) us too. there’s a crapload of american people that are ashamed and deeply saddened by the actions of their government in various campaigns around the globe in the name of ‘freedom’ and ‘god’. and in australia there’s a great proportion of people upset that our government is choosing to rekindle the ugliest aspects of the ‘white’ 1950’s.
      do you detect a theme here boys!?:angry: that’s right, around the world in every country people are outraged, people are hateful, people are sympathetic, and some people are completely f*#@ed off with stupid, uninformed attitudes towards other PEOPLE!!:angry:
      quite frankly i’m of the opinion that bush and hussein are both as evil as each other and should both be made to stand trial for crimes against humanity.
      so by all means, have your opinions, just make an effort to be informed somewhere other than mainstream media. as anyone with a scanner will tell you, there’s a whole lot of hardcore stuff going on that hardly anyone knows about in your own back yard, so imagine what’s happening around the world that we don’t know about:8ball:

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

Yeah guys, you might as well chuck “im 14 and heva no speel chequer” on your tagline, you sound like a right bunch of @rseholes. War is NEVER good, blasting crap out of a country (or region as some have suggested) is one of the worst acts imaginable. Genocide is the worst act humans can commit. Osama bin Laden, trained and funded by the CIA during the 80’s to fight the USSR in Afghanistan. The Taliban, instated by the USA after the Afghan War. The best thing the USA could do with the middle-east (Asia, Africa, Sth America, Europe) is stay the hell outta there. A war that has been raging in Eastern Europe for 300 years CAN NOT be resolved in 6 weeks of laser guided, nighttime, carpet-bombing. George Bush proved what a great leader he could be on 11/9/2001, if he never did another thing in his entire political career, his strength and leadership after the suicide bombings would have cemented his place in history. Then to blast a whole country full of people, some of whom literally still live in caves, back to Bedrock, was unforgivable.

twizm
      Participant

im with pork hunt. bush is playing eye for an eye, but hes taking both eyes for his one. he is basically destroying an entire country to repay the ‘middle eastern’ people back. so what if a few of them are religion-freaks. at least 50% if america are christians, and many of them take this to the upmost extreme also. they are both just as religion-crazy as eachother, so dont go knocking muslims for blowing up two buildings for their beliefs, when you put your hand over your heart, say god bless america and fire 50000 missiles towards helpless civilians. im POSITIVE not every muslim agrees with saddam, osama or any other terrorist or dictator, and not every american loves george bush, but NO ONE should be hungry for war. war is NEVER the answer. innocent lives are lost, cities, homes, families and lives are destroyed, and nothing is resolved at all.

again, what pork said. bush handled sept 11 brilliantly, but pointing the finger at an entire region/religion/race was stupid, and it definitely shows.

i think its safe to say we can never have peace, because there is quite simply too much variety in cultures and beliefs that conflict with each other. we especially wont get it if we keep going to war.

look at it from this angle: what if YOU were the ones sleeping at night, then suddenly 500 bombs come crashing down on your suburb, destroying your home and killing your loved ones as punishment for a crime they didnt commit? if bush REALLY cared about saving iraq, he would have NEVER started bombing, and just searched for saddam, without needlessly destroying the homes of innocent civilians.

peedee
      Participant

cause-effect, cause-effect, cause-effect

peedee
      Participant

there will never be peace in the world there never was, we just have to learn to accept that, but still u may beg to differ but if u think george bush is as bad as saddam hussain, u have no self respect urself, george did wat he thought was best for HIS ppl, saddam hussain did wat was best for HIS wallet, he killed ppl if they didnt follow him, at least our countries have democracy, we should all be eva so fortunate for this, as i said for every cause the is an effect

micro_Amps
      Participant

Thats a nice avatar peedee, did you do that one, or is it “borrowed”?
      :)uA

peedee
      Participant

lol yea its “borrowed” :smiley2:

z-beam
      Participant

nice to see some logical perspectives here…. has been a while since i had the time to check my favorite web locale…. welcome newcomers, esp.betty.k…..

all this talk about nukes is important cos at the moment our government sells uranium. america uses it (who knows where it gets all its supplies) to power their cities and it creates a lot of depleted (spent) fuel rods which are a pain in the butt to get rid of…..

so where do you think they are stashing it all? they make it into bullets of course!!! u see cos its hevier than lead it goes further, and cuts through armour better than titanium (which costs a hell of a lot more).

the u.s has allready nuked 3 countries during the last 15 years, not with huge explosions but with billions of irradiated bullets, slowly poisoning generation after generation of peoples.

Bosnia….Afghanistan…..Iraq……. nuclear waste dumps…..

z-beam
      Participant

and as for old saddam…. until he talks and the media show some real proof…. as flava flav would say: DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!

i mean he could be a vat grown brain dead clone…..

betty.k
      Participant

thanks z beam, nice to have another realistic type on board!
      peedee, do yourself a favour and type ‘depleted uranium ammunition’ into your search engine and have a better informed view:8ball:

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

Yeah, I am pretty damn sure that depleted uranium isn’t radioactive

z-beam
      Participant

pork hunt: what the press say about this substance is very different to what experienced scientists say. at least the ones who arnt afraid of popularist backlash.

nearly all of what you learnt at school was once condemned as “radical extremist ideas” and now those who have blown the whistle on dubya (bush) are now beeing harased in the name of the state,freedom and world peace (through absolute submission,silence and oppression)….

thanx betty… realistic about somethings i may be but as you will learn i can be quite off the “normal” point of veiw.

betty.k
      Participant

no worries mate! that’s how i like my humans!
      this topic is like a scabby knee, it looks ugly but you just can’t help yourself from picking bits off. and when you do it bleeds just a little more and looks uglier:8ball:

Impreza
      Participant

Wow, did not know that:( Anyway found this..

http://www.antenna.nl/wise/uranium/rccuh.html

and these…

http://www.rferl.org/nca/features/2003/09/04092003185213.asp

http://www.nato.int/du/home.htm

I think that covers all sides…

I personally would not want to be near the stuff, on either side.

Pork_Hunt
      Participant
      Quote:
      pork hunt: what the press say about this substance is very different to what experienced scientists say. at least the ones who arnt afraid of popularist backlash.

nearly all of what you learnt at school was once condemned as “radical extremist ideas” and now those who have blown the whistle on dubya (bush) are now beeing harased in the name of the state,freedom and world peace (through absolute submission,silence and oppression)….

thanx betty… realistic about somethings i may be but as you will learn i can be quite off the “normal” point of veiw.

Many experienced scientists said we would never have powered flight, and then in there own life time, saw man land on the moon… Both sides can be wrong. Personally, I’d be as happy using depleted uranium as a fishing sinker, as I would lead (Pb). I believe it to be safe (so long as it isn’t being shot at you).

betty.k
      Participant

am i the only one that wishes this topic on this site would end? i think we’ve all said all that can be said, any further correspondance will only serve to alienate people. i don’t wanna know about peoples political views, people who think they know everything annoy those of us who do. i’m thankfull that there are a wide range of views amongst us all and we have the freedom to express them, some people die trying to experience this.
      so thanks for everyones input, but can we put this one to bed and talk toys again? :8ball:

micro_Amps
      Participant

I think it may have runs its course now.
      :)uA

peedee
      Participant

oh yea here a excellent movie i believe everyone shoul hire out “michael moores, bowling for columbine” watched it today, excellent movie

betty.k
      Participant

good work pd!:D now you know why people ‘stick it to the man’! i haven’t seen it yet but i’m familiar with his work:8ball:

z-beam
      Participant
      Quote:
      but can we put this one to bed and talk toys again? :8ball:

maybe mr.bush wanted to get saddam ‘cos he thought satan was his gimp.
      goes to show you can never trust the prince of darkness…

over and out…

pork hunt, i dont want no three eyed fish turnin up, k.
      by the way do you shoot?

MR MODERATOR PLEASE END THIS SUBJECT…

Viewing 77 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.