Saturday 6th November at Bondi Beach!

Home Forums General Chat Saturday 6th November at Bondi Beach!

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author
      KittyKatSmack
      Participant

The booking is made!

Aaron and I will be at Bondi Beach on Saturday arvo/evening if anyone wants to come and say hi!

I don’t bite, much!!!

Lol!!!

Dave: me needs to make discussed purchase from you :smiley2:

dgs73
      Participant

you mean me Dave or big Dave? Either way, see you on Saturday… i’ll drag Pete along too if possible… this time i’ll show too, not like the motor show last time you guys were in Sydney…

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

LOL Dave!!!

Purchase from you, I think it was $90, if that jogs your memory?

Yes, drag Pete along, Roe says he will come along, so unofficial mini meet it is….

we could wow the Bondi peeps with our awesome miniZ display, lol

dgs73
      Participant

ok, now i know what’s going on… will still make a call this afternoon to confirm…

Keymaster

If I get the front mount sorted I’ll bring the Mini-Z MX5 :shy:

Front mount is proving to be a ….:dead:….

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

MiniKing
      Participant

Ill come down ill be in Bondi saturday arvo anyway (my girlfriend loves the place)….so im looking forward to meeting you guys(Aaron and Kitty)ill bring my Z’s with as well who knows maybe we can organise a beach side race…????:D:D:D:D

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

*ponders getting the Baja’s up and running*

*disolves in laughter*

don’t think we will be bringing more than the MX5 MiniZ if that front mount has stopped being a PITA!

Not enough room in the 1:1 scale MX5!!!!

LOL

MiniKing
      Participant

Ill prob bring my 1/10 nitro buggy with on Saturday for a bit of a beach bash…mmmmmmmm fun times ahead…..!!!!!!:D:D:D

kevsta
      Participant

Man… my memories of Bondi were hanging out saturday nights on the queen eliz. drive with high school mates in a hotted up cordia turbo, thumping stereo while he tried to pick up.

*Shakes Head* What was I doing ?

mini-g
      Participant
      Quote:
      Man… my memories of Bondi were hanging out saturday nights on the queen eliz. drive with high school mates in a hotted up cordia turbo, thumping stereo while he tried to pick up.

*Shakes Head* What was I doing ?

dont think anything has changed mate lol:D

MiniKing
      Participant

Good Stuff Kev…..although all the action has now moved to under “the Bridge” in the city…..thats were the actions at if you love hotted up cars and cruising….Bondi and brighton are all quiet due to the cops moving all of us along with defect threats ….. My car has been defected twice already…:evil:

z-beam
      Participant

wheres the meet up location? what time guys? i might be able to get over there… i’ll be staying in dural tho so it would be a bit of a trip.

definatly up for sunday races tho

Keymaster

We’ll probably rock into the area about 3-4pm… I think the guys are all getting there around 5pm… We’re staying at some cheap joint (go lastminute.com) and I’m sure Kitty will bump up some details.

Meet point… it may be worthwhile picking a place near that to meet up – but most people have my number so I can be vague about where the heck I am?

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

Details are

Staying at Bondi Beach Inn, Campbell Parade Bondi!

I definately want to check out the beach scene!!!

Am sure there are a ton of local joints we can grab some eats at too.

I figure if everyone goes to the carpark at Bondi Beach, we will be able to wave to you from the Motel :smiley2::smiley2:

I know the motel is a cheap and cheerful, but I just wanted to stay at Bondi for something different 😀

dgs73
      Participant

see you then…

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

Hurricane’s Grill has been suggested for good eatin’

How say the crowd?

thumbs up or thumbs down?

Roe
      Participant

neverbeen there kitty, but as u say there’s a heap of places we can go! :approve:

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

Just want to say it was GREAT seeing y’all on Saturday arvo/evening….

And Roe, if that is 10 minutes mate, I would hate to see your size estimates…..

LOL

dgs73
      Participant

whip out the scatching post, quick Roe!!! lol ’twas a good evening too, despite the “ring of fire” suffered yesterday… wont stop me eating Indian food though

Edited by – dgs73 on 08 November 2004 12:16:14

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

LMAO!!!!

That indian food was very bodgy!!!!!!

dgs73
      Participant

oh yes it was… i’ll be suffeRING until Wednesday, I think…:dead:

Roe
      Participant
      Quote:
      Just want to say it was GREAT seeing y’all on Saturday arvo/evening….

And Roe, if that is 10 minutes mate, I would hate to see your size estimates…..

LOL

~~

LOL 🙂 Sorry bout that Kitty. it turns out i turned up about 10 minutes too late 🙁 + i could only get a baby sitter at 8pm

I couldn’t belive how packed bondi was on saturday night. Did you guys have a good night?

by the soundz of it *burp* maybe it wasn’t such a bad thing…

How’d your meet go? Got any pics to show us?

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

We did miss ya Roe, but there will be next time!

Aaron took some fantastic pics, and they are all over at AGT. Let me know if you want the linky link and I will send a PM to you, or msn if you get on in 10 mins……….. ROTFLMAO, just kidding…..

methinks this 10 min thing will be a funny for a short time and not a long time, LOL

betty.k
      Participant

about 10 minutes i’d say! ha! i crack me up:8ball:

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

well if it’s only 10 minutes, it will be around for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time yet!

good call though!!!

LOL

Keymaster

To clarify 10 minutes… Kitty and I arrived in Bondi at 4pm…. We were dropping the refreshing drinks by 16:30. By about 17:45 we had company. I think Roe was 10minutes away from about 4pm (sorry dude but for dramatic effect I have to leave the joke in) :clown:

BTW paying $7.20 for a Bacardi Breezer is an eye popping experience – even a Coke at $3.10, vs imported Beer at $3.50 is an interesting pricing structure. Bondi is definately a place where people have _way_ too much money hang out regular like.

Pics from the cruise are at: http://aaron.ausmicro.com/07-11-2004_Kiama

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Roe
      Participant

…LMAO, that’s cool dude i think it’s halarious:D & besides, any who knows my wife will agree, it aint me who runs late…:smiley2:

…Yeah i think that’s sydney prices in general, but most deffinately, touristy spots like bondi, darling harbour etc are a freaken rip off…:shock:

…cool pics Aaron, i like the boosted lazer, shame about the rice wing on the back tho! how’s about the dude driving it WAT! Funny thing was, the photos that where taken from your hotel room, were just above the little market that we spent my wife & MK’s GF spent about an hr going threw stuff…:)

Edited by – Roe on 09 November 2004 19:03:22

MiniKing
      Participant

Yep that is true…..!!!:D:):D

MiniKing
      Participant

Man that turbo SR2 laser is awsome and its airbagged thats sick man……and wat about the guy driving it proves its not only us young guys who have a thing for a full house done up car with the works……..id have to agree with roe though the wing is ricey…..each to their own very nice car though…..quite a few turbo astinas aswell….nice seeing all these turbo mazdas makes me miss my MX6 turbo man i wish still had that thing……:sad::sad:Nice pics Aaron…Shame we missed you guys @ Bondi oh well ill be in Canberra in January comin down for summernats…!!!!!

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

Hey guys, that wasn’t an SR2 laser, it was an SP20 Astina.
      There was only one laser on the cruise, and that was the Lynx.

We love our Odd Rod, the driver of the black SP20.

mmmmmm, summernats, did someone say summernats?
      We live across the road from the summernats!
      LOL

MiniKing
      Participant

Sweet so i guess ill probly see you there then im goin down with my mates they are entering a retrotech holden premier with a new injected and stroked V8 with a phat Vortech Supercharger hanging off the side of the motor the plates are HOODLM…..

KittyKatSmack
      Participant

Will keep our eyes peeled for ya’s

😀

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.