seeking all brisvegas bit char g lovers

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

well finally there is a way for all us char-g lovers to come together . I’d be keen to hear from anyone interested in coming together for a brisbane grand prix . Obviously track design and location are still up in the air at this stage but it would be killer to set something up like the japanese !! If response is good enough maybe a fortnightly club scene could set up .I’ll wait a month or two till something comes together unless I can get enough people sooner . Don’t be shy , the Tamiya boys and gals aren’t !!

DioXidE
      Participant

I’m in ! 🙂

Craz
      Participant

I live near brisbane so if it happens while I’m up there I’ll come along.

There are three types of people in the world, those who can count, and those who can’t.

Admin
      Participant

I’m in bris, interested to see how this would turn out…:p

Project: R32 Skyline GTSt
      http://www.projectskyline.tk

Cranga
      Participant

Yeah id be keen! but how soon are we talking? i live near brissie, and have alot of mates that would be keen, cause we have had a few race meets before

Bap Bap Bap

barto_85
      Participant

I live in Brisbane, Sunnybank Hills actually, i’d be interested. To busy to have one every fortnight though, just an occasional race would be fun.

Admin
      Participant

Briso here i got a nice track going on atm very portable to.

Edited by – Skidz on 13 March 2003 18:34:35

z-beam
      Participant

byron bay about 2 hours, 1 and a half on the new freeway tho.

i’m so there. or should a few of you drive i’ll have a decent track finished soon, if you want to do a tour.

mines pretty portable to. maybe wecould have an event at a warehouse or other large space, that way we could have a heap of tracks running.

bi-monthly tounament. 3 categories. open, tomy chassis and drag?????? whatdoyareckon.

anybody in vicecity? (goldcoast sunshine coast)

Admin
      Participant

I would like too see some of these modded cars and to speak to someone about mine as it does not steer.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.