Seen any good Movies lately?

Home Forums General Chat Seen any good Movies lately?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      PandaBear
      Participant

Saw new Italian Job the week before (a preview session).
      Cute cars, cute girl… put brain in neutral and sit down for 90mins.

Old original flick was much better for plot & suspense.

ph2t
      Participant

Saw Charlies’ Angels Full Throttle. I quite liked it. Mad soundtrack, nice arses…..

ph2t.

peedee
      Participant

i wanna see the new movie “darkness falls” herd of that one

barto_85
      Participant

i’ve seen the latest american pie, its not really that new, but it was funny.

Keymaster

*grins* I was watching the DVD of 2 Fast 2 Furious a couple of weeks ago, having missed it at the cinema… Damn that movie was a steamer. No credibility at all …. Ohhhh Shiny things.

Still getting laughs out of Finding Nemo though, seen it about 4 times (have DVD) and have to truely say it’s one of the most creative animations in a while. Look beyond the child level and there’s a whole raft of things to laugh at. Especially if you have fish!

--
      Site Owner Guy.

z-beam
      Participant

a mate down loaded a series called “chobits” of the net a week ago, sh!t that stuff was funny…
      if you can handle subtitled japanese…..

Matt005
      Participant

Chobits is also licensed and dubbed here in Australia by a company called Madman .They have also licensed heaps of other great anime.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Yeah i want to see finding NEMO, most of those ‘kids’ movies have double-meaning jokes aimed at older ppl. I saw a preview of it and though it was hell funny when the little squid sh*t himself, but all that came out was ink.

I have not had the chance to goto a movie for weeks, cause most weekends i haveto work.

American pie 3 looks funny, sick humour does it for me :D.

Italian job….give it a miss. Get it out when im bored.

2 Fast 2 Furious, i though it was a disappointing, the first one was better.

Charlies angels full throttle…..F@#$%&* Sh*tful story line, but plenty of action and eye-candy:evil:. Vinyl+Cameron Diaz’s ass= Mmmmmmmmmmm…..

How to lose a guy in 10 days…what can i say…i got dragged into it…..but hey, atleast i got some sleep.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Yeah i want to see finding NEMO, most of those ‘kids’ movies have double-meaning jokes aimed at older ppl. I saw a preview of it and though it was hell funny when the little squid sh*t himself, but all that came out was ink.

I have not had the chance to goto a movie for weeks, cause most weekends i haveto work.

American pie 3 looks funny, sick humour does it for me :D.

Italian job….give it a miss. Get it out when im bored.

2 Fast 2 Furious, i though it was a disappointing, the first one was better.

Charlies angels full throttle…..F@#$%&* Sh*tful story line, but plenty of action and eye-candy:evil:. Vinyl+Cameron Diaz’s ass= Mmmmmmmmmmm…..

How to lose a guy in 10 days…what can i say…i got dragged into it…..but hey, atleast i got some sleep.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Wow i randomely typed somebody’s email address :clown:

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Wow i randomely typed somebody’s email address :clown:

i2obert
      Participant

i saw italan job about march and i liked it nice car chase seens i have seen bad boys 2 and thats a good movie i love both bad boy movies thow and there is a nother movie i like but carnt rember name of it i have to go threw ma computer to find it but its in japanses and english sub titels its like a fast and furiose but japanese version and more real looking

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.