Site Update – 11th October 2014

Home Forums General Chat Site Update – 11th October 2014

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Has it been a week already?

Yes, we are back online and I’m piecing more and more things back together. In the days following the move to the new site location we’ve had almost 1000 hits, and it’s great to see the Forums still being recognised as holding some of the best Mini-Z and Bit Char-G technical info online.

You can do your bit by sharing the news that ausmicro.com is back on other Forums. Take it to social media or the streets!

Head over to the Forums to share what’s in your R/C Garage now, ask for tips, or post up about racing happening in your area.

How to Log On with your old Username
      When we imported the Forums into the new BBPress system we reset all the passwords. So to get your old username back you’ll need to use your Registered e-mail address on this page http://www.ausmicro.com/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword to have a new Password generated and e-mailed to you.

Site Updates
      This weekend I’ve been tidying up Links and Details to make things a bit easier to find. I’m also starting to work through a lot of the really old ausmicro.com archives to see if I can get some of our old videos uploaded onto YouTube.

Newsletters
      I like to share the updates about bringing back ausmicro.com with all of the former members, and I’ll be trying to produce a simple Update Newsletter like this one that will also appear on the Forums. If you feel I’m cluttering up your mail box there’s instructions on how to unsubscribe at the end of this e-mail.

I can’t wait to see you on the Forums

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.