Skylines

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hey Shypo.

Bit Charg Oz can you get you any spec ed car for $75, drop them an email at bit_charg_oz@hotmail.com ! Goodluck!

Admin
      Participant

thanks heaps Barrelll, i already have spoken toYcatalog and he is getting me one very soon, sorry Ms Char-ged i dont need your one now as i have taken your advice and im getting a brand new one.

Admin
      Participant

hi friends, frends of mine!

Admin
      Participant

Hello Acasonj, your new here aren’t you, lol!

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by Chris_Flowers on 22October2002

Hello Acasonj, your new here aren’t you, lol!

Must be, seems like a real friendly type. :smiley8:

Admin
      Participant

yeah to back up what barrelll said earlier, bit charg oz has been extremely reliable for me in the past, they get cars for $65 and spec ed for $75, and accesories for about $15, they are very competitive

lizard
      Participant

bit charg oz gogogo, if they are still alive.

Admin
      Participant

yeh .. bit_charg_oz@hotmail.com .. or there ebay user name is bits_Charg_Oz … check em out.

Admin
      Participant

thanks for the advice guys but i recieved my Loctite zexel day before yesterday and it is soooo cooooool, goddam i love it

Admin
      Participant

!!!WOW!You can realy do alot with these cars!Ive only had mine 2 days and it has a 3.0 motor but i was wondering what size nimh or nicad to put in my g-04 skyline gtr r34 to give it my first mod!And also could i possibly have the model number or sum sort of an idea so i know what im looking for!!??

GT-ahh
      Participant

man stop reposting your post, its annoying

Admin
      Participant

yeah man once is enough, we get the idea

Admin
      Participant

if your so worried about batteries, READ some of the previous topics.

Admin
      Participant

I wish AusMicro would get rid of the star system – I think a lot of people just post for the sake of posting, post the same thing more then once, or post twenty replies when they could have said it in one (or they could edit the previous post instead of posting again) to just boost their post quantity and/or star rating.

Admin
      Participant

well i dont care about stars, it’s not like i’ll ever get any, and i dont believe the quantity of posts has anything to do with star rating.

Admin
      Participant

Yes but unfortunately not everybody is like you or myself (and all the other decent posters). Others will just post to boost their post quantity or star rating (as you say, if indeed it is affected by the number of posts you’ve made). Its something that not only affects AusMicro forums but all forums on the web that have post/rating logs. I can’t remember exactly, it may have even been AusMicro forum (if not it was MartiniRacing, UKBitcharg, BitchargUK, Microracers or one of the other Bit forums) that had one person flood their forum with posts to boost rating. Obviously the user was banned.

Admin
      Participant

SORRY bout that but i wasnt getting the anwsers i was looking for!ok!And where can i view these previous batt topics?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.