Smallest Scale Gas Powered RC

Home Forums General Chat Smallest Scale Gas Powered RC

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Super Max Power
      Participant

I know this isn t the right forum for this topic but like the title suggests – what is the smallest scale gas powered RC?

Feel free to plug a favorite model if you like.

It would be nice to think that one day somebody makes a micro/mini scale gas powered RC – imagine the possibilities, like tiny turbos…

PandaBear
      Participant

Not many commercially-available nitro cars under 1/12th out there… probably none.

The trouble is there’s not many tiny engines that are throttle-controllable, most of them are fixed throttle.

Lots of crazy personal projects out there though.

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh you can get a nitro conversion for a micro RS4. ive seen a few on ebay

oldtamiyaphile
      Participant

…and the Mini-T.

If you just want small scale, you could get a T-Maxx (etc) and fit a Tamiya Mammoth dump truck body. It would be 1/20 scale 😀

Super Max Power
      Participant

Thanks for the ideas – the RS4 nitros are all over e-bay but they seem a bit too big.

Oh well, I will have to keep dreaming…

leonli17
      Participant

actully what Merc-Blue meant was a MICRO RS4 which is 1/18 scale. i never saw one, i really want to see one in action.

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh ive seen them (never in action) it looks all motor and nothing else but they are very cool make sure u look at MICRO RS4

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.