so i jammed a lipo in my q steer buggy…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      betty.k
      Participant

and the results are great! it finally goes at a decent speed now and the steering works better.

i had to do some chassis hacking to get the lipo in flat and due to the lack of space i just glued the charging socket and switch to the outside of the chassis.
      i probably could have spent more time on it and mounted the socket/switch internally but i was feeling lazy!:D

the lipo, switch and charge socket were donated from a micro heli that was “accidentally” torn in half and butchered for parts!:evil:

:8ball:

ph2t
      Participant

Cool! I’ve got a couple of qsteer buggies as well. You up for modding a couple more? I just don’t have the time these days………

betty.k
      Participant

how could i say no!:D :8ball:

ph2t
      Participant

Sweet! I appreciate it man! I’ve got spare piccoz batts n guts. What else you need?

How you charging them? Swallow?

blurrc
      Participant

Wow that awesome! You must show us a vid of it running. 🙂
      I have been thinking about my little cars but putting a lipo in them might be a bit tricky.
      Unfortunetly my Rx7 has stopped working, it always has done this but I have previously gotten it to work by jiggling it abit but last night I just could’nt get ti to work. Big Downer lol.

betty.k
      Participant

@ph2t 230263 wrote:

Sweet! I appreciate it man! I’ve got spare piccoz batts n guts. What else you need?

How you charging them? Swallow?

i think that’s all that’s needed, just the batt, switch and charging plug.

and yeah, i just charge on the swallow. :8ball:

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.