some alloy additions…..

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

*newsflash*, you can use the top half of an Overland alloy servo gear case on the madforce.

so it s now alloy on alloy……:smiley16:

yeah baby!

Also, I got a set of oil shocks, one of mine had a busted shaft in it so that had sucked, bigtime! The spring shocks made the madforce like a pogo-stick for the front-end when going over grass at high speed… These oil shocks will make it glide…….

Got the rear alloy as well. Didn t need it as I have yet to have a rear mount break on me(?), but I m happy anyways…..

Now I m just waiting on my GPM rims……:p

ph2t.

Edited by – ph2t on 09 June 2004 20:39:53

Participant

so i can lay the jumps out again?!!:D:8ball:

Participant

sweeeeeeeeet

i wonder how long it will take for ph2t to break the alloys!!! :p

that monster is truely a monster now!

Participant

dog bones are now your weak spot… did you find the match of the alloy top to the plastic lower to be a perfect match? By that I mean did you have to shave out any alloy from the inside of the box? FYI, pulled apart the servo box of my monster on the weekend (first time – needed a clean out), took near 40 mins to get it all back together. And dont get me started on that tiny brass spacer that goes between 2nd and 3rd gears… dropped it twice, hence the reason it took so long to reassemble

Participant

…yeah boys NOW the fun begins…im glad you have all finally caught up 🙂 I will be in touch with your M PLATE samples…
      Sorry I was late PH2T 🙁

Participant

…PH does that mean you are waiting for rims you have ORDERED or you waiting to pick up a set off me ? 😉

Participant

…and whats with the reversed tires on the front ? it looks like a Pull-Me-Push-You…

Participant

rims have been ordered mate from rcmart, the reveresed tires was a fuckup, fixed now……

dgs, I hear ya man about the servo setup on the front end but there was no modding needed, the alloy part just fit right in. Before commiting to this expensive alloy part I bought an Overland clear servo gear box to test it, once I confirmed it was ok I then bought the alloy version…..

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.