Some cool sh#%

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      VR-4
      Participant

i just got my mini cam today. its the size of a penny and takes a 9 volt and its color. i payed $85 usd for it and i just got done hooking it up on my schumacher fusion so yes we will all know how it feels to do over 90mph in a r c car. only prob is i gotta ge a poweriverter for my car so i can tape it and put it on the net.

so im gonna try to hook it up on my z so it wont hit top speed becouse of the weight of the 9 volt but it will still hull azz lol

GT-ahh
      Participant

someone put one of these on an epoch and chased their dog around the house…

A good alternative would be to put it on a BB tank…then have search and destroy missions

VR-4
      Participant

im lookin for a panzer that fires bb’s and if i fin it i’ll but it and seek out my grandpa and yell fire in german and start fireing. he was in ww2 i just hope he dosent have a flashbaxk and kill the tank lmao.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant
      Quote:
      someone put one of these on an epoch and chased their dog around the house…

A good alternative would be to put it on a BB tank…then have search and destroy missions

I saw a movie of a tank with a camera mounted on the turret, it was sweet.

barto_85
      Participant

I couldn’t chase my dog because there are so many stairs in my house. Would like to see these missions though, shooting people with these little tanks, sounds fun.

VR-4
      Participant

i found the panzer for $45 so im gonna buy it next week. now now now i got a idea. i got a nexus heli and i was thinkin of putting some bottle rockits on it and hunting some people down with the cam on it. only prob is i need to rig a remot fireing system to fire them so any ideas cuz im stumped.

PandaBear
      Participant

Got one of those things earlier in the year… haven’t put it on any RC cars yet – no time. 🙂

However the thing has (recently) survived travelling down the highway at > 100km/h gaffer-taped to the glass on the outside…

Resolution & sensitivity is pretty impressive for a tiny thing; an adjustable zoom lens would be even better. My main problem is current draw though… the camera sucks 150mA, the receiver 220mA – and it gets pretty expensive on 9V batteries.

GT-ahh
      Participant

dinball has BB tanks, if anyone is interested

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

gee, i have seen lil cameras that only suck about 10ma…why not use rechargeable ones panda?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.