some new vids…..

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      ph2t
      Participant

Took a small video today of my mini-z awd drifting…..

drift_ani.gif

Click on the link below for the WMV version, 9MB.

http://www.woahnelly.com/stuff/ma010/drift_512.wmv

Click for the hi-res, hi-quality version, 29MB. (get the divx player here)

http://www.woahnelly.com/stuff/ma010/drift_divx.avi

Also got some great video in of 2 very hot mr-02’s, lol… The red Enzo is my 40Mhz FM conversion and the Gulf F1 is betty’s little beast. The Enzo is running a Pn Saber, 9t pinion. The F1 is running a Pn SO4, 9t pinion. A good combo just right for the size of our “track”.

Click on the link below for the WMV version, 11MB.

http://www.woahnelly.com/stuff/mr02/bettystrack/battle_512.wmv

Click for the hi-res, hi-quality version, 31MB. (get the divx player here)

http://www.woahnelly.com/stuff/mr02/bettystrack/battle_high.avi

Here’s some pics taken with my mobile…waaaaaaay too much money represented here, lol..

🙂

ph2t.

merc-blue
      Participant

WOW man thye are seriously nice, they have some good speed and acceleration but i would never expect a mini-z to handle like that, NEVER
      you guys are getting good at driving these suckers

klims
      Participant

the 4wd drif looks great. looks like they are on ice! anyone have some inspirational videos for me of mr02 drifts? im somewhat of an amateur, but i would like to see what some pros are capable of.

HACHI-RYOKU
      Participant

Yeah, I gotta give you guys kudos on the driving with the MR-02s. Looking real nice. Now the MR-010, who the hell was at the wheel? Did you get your driver’s liscense at the convenience store?

Just playin!

Tight rides!

ph2t
      Participant

note to self, learn how to drift first before making a vid……

🙂

klims
      Participant

wow i havn’t seen that much concrete in a backyard in a while. hey ph2t are you european by any chance?

merc-blue
      Participant

lol, thats betty.ks backyard
      there is still some grass in the background!

z-beam
      Participant

its a nice sized yard ill testafy to that, and your a lucky bastard having that sized cement patch guys to muck around on. ive been solowly working on convincing the missus we “need” a big patch of grey down the back…

nice vid there ph2t, any chance of getting the awd’s specs listed here? im interested in the tires information e.t.c

im dead keen on making a stock (no fet upgrades) cement drifter without using those “drift” tires.

HACHI-RYOKU
      Participant

How would floor tiles stand up to the weather outside? I was thinking of making a outdoor track with smooth floor tiles and waxing it heavily for extra grip. I run my cars regularily at the clinic I work at after hours. The waxed tile floor kicks arse…..as long as it’s been waxed recently of-course. Otherwise, drifting AWD is about the only thing you can do.

betty.k
      Participant

what sorta tiles we talking here? ceramic glazed or linoleum?

ceramics would survive well outdoors provided the base is laid properly.
      lino might warp if it’s subject to moisture or extreme differences of temperature.

it will also be subject to a lot more dirt and grime than a hospital floor. the wax will get filthy and stay filthy i think.

then you gotta consider the position. i think sunlight may mess with the wax:8ball:

z-beam
      Participant

you could lay wax streight onto cement i reakon also. wax might be a good way of smoothing out small imperfections in the cement as well.

but yeah, not much survives outside.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.