Spot the ODD car out…!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      PandaBear
      Participant

Haha, what’s ODD about 1 of these Bits in this pix??

Prize is “bragging rights” for a week! :smiley4:

GT-ahh
      Participant

is that an audi?

PandaBear
      Participant

Heh heh heh… Mr DAVIEJ37 scores the Pot!!!
      :smiley10:
      Yup, sure is… didn’t have anything better to do with a Bit Racer chassis so with a quick snipsnip of lexan to make a new front bumper/mount, a BCG shell fits right on to make our “dummy” car.

Dummy comes out during our racing to cause a moving obstruction… its aka “Melbourne Sunday driver”. It just cuts in always right in front of you, totally clueless where he’s going and causes accidents wherever he goes, makes other drivers swear at him… and thus the ‘dummy’ car was invented.
      (I have since painted the front wheels silver to match… but kept the old pix to give you boys a fighting chance. :smiley2:)

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by Shypo on 31October2002

that the blue GTR has a white spoiler

No prizes guessing where the shells came :smiley3:from, Dan… nor any mystery why the white wing. :smiley6:

Admin
      Participant

You Bloody Ripper:smiley4:, I have a skyline racer exactly the same as that but I used the front mounting that you get in the shell packet. Too bad I can’t win anything with a money prize so I can pay for this freakin’ hobbie. Thanx for the kudos:smiley2:

Impreza
      Participant

Panda does that 350z have 2 speeds? drool…

Admin
      Participant

hello,,,,,,, what the hell is that?:smiley15:

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by Impreza on 02November2002

Panda does that 350z have 2 speeds? drool…

Yeah it does… kicks ar$e on the racetrack. :smiley9: Can’t use boost except on the straight anyways, but the slow/stutter speed is cool for racing… just hang back and wait for the corner stacks (like I do in ‘real’ RC) then sneak through with some clean driving.

Boost is quite hard to use, like a ‘nitrous’ button on a videogame. Track is designed to penalise messy drivers (see other thread on ‘evil’ track dividers) so to get around fast you can’t bounce off the sides or cut any corners.

To be fair, Booster car shouldn’t been allowed to join in – its somehow (we dunno why) faster than normal cars using the same 2.2 motor!! I had even bought the kit for collection, not play… but got too tempted dug it out to use that night. Then again what could the others say… we needed another car/freq plus it was (1) my place and (2) my track! :smiley2: Heh heh heh…. its Good to be King!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.