Steering at Full Left

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      aquaman02
      Participant

I just fixed up an EP package with new motor and battery wires.. When I turn on the transmitter, the steering goes full Left..
      The motor seems to be working fine.. What is the problem.. It doesn t look like the inductors are fried or anything..

betty.k
      Participant

check the steering trim on the tx and also the small trimpot on the pcb. it’s probably the little one on the pcb:8ball:

merc-blue
      Participant

betty. if its a xmod teh trimpot is more to tune the frequency..put 1 10k resistors on the pot aswell helps

betty.k
      Participant

that’s a point. what sorta car we talking here aquaman:question::8ball:

aquaman02
      Participant

It is an Xmod Electronics package. I soldered in a new 20g motor and battery wires, turned everything on, and when I turn on the transmitter, the wheels move hard left. I tried adjusting the screw on the reciever after scraping off the wax., but that did nothing… I also tried the buttons on the transmitter, to no avail.. Why is this thing going full left on me.. The motor seems to be working in both forward and reverse.

betty.k
      Participant

i didn’t know we were talking xmod, sorry!:blush: you really need to put that adjustment screw back how you found it, it’s to control the receiver part not the steering!
      so, my guess is a broken servo wire, most likely one of the three that go to the servo pot:8ball:

Edited by – betty.k on 16 February 2005 19:31:00

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.