Stirring problem!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

:smiley5:Hi all, perhaps I can get any help….

I got a problem with my 45 Mhz Booter machine, it doesn’t want to turn left anymore, I’ve cleaned the axle and everything, and finally found that the magnet doesn’t attracted anymore to the left copper coil. It seems that the left coil has lost the power. What do I have to do with this?

Owner of 40 Mhz Compact Skyline, 45 Mhz Booster Machine and my Auto Modelista setis on the way.

PandaBear
      Participant

Usually a break in the wires leading to that coil.

Check everything closely with a magnifying glass… has the wire ever been bent or crimped badly before?

Admin
      Participant

use a blender. it is alot easier than stirring.

i second panda’s guess. sometimes the wire breaks at the board. or many times when people open up the car and close it bad. b

Admin
      Participant

hey i wuz wanted to know how can people just get spoilers from other cars to put on their bit charge g car if it has to be clipped in place?:smiley3:

Admin
      Participant

i use zip zap wings on my cars arabicyda i know they fit with out mod on the rx7 and there like the wings made my apc as for fitting them on a skyline ect. you neet ta make new mounting holes i just usea small drill bit and remed it out ta fit then i used putty to fill the old holes and painted it. and if you like you can change the front cover to a clear zip zaps and the rims to zip zaps so you can change the hubcaps for diff. cars. if you want i got pics of um. as for my car i use a zip zap front end and eng. i found out in these cars they have a lil more power and i use 3 nimh bats 2 are inside the car with 1 on the outside only down side to it is you gotta flip your pc bord upside down and cut away the middle of the cover for the pc bord. as for the the screw i said screw it and just put lil dabs of epoxy ta hold my front end down. ghetto kinda fast yes from a dead stop if i hit the gas it pops a wheelie with out needing ta go backwords then smaing it forword. if you want pics i’ll take some for you and for people with the microsizers look for my post ta find the criple cap. its not in the remote its on the pc bord on the car

Impreza
      Participant

evayang, I agree with b_drift. When I first started to poke around inside the car I accedently:smiley9:disconnected a few wires on the board in the car(the forward and left turn to be exact). I was able to solder both back on with little difficulty and my car was up and running again:smiley4:. I suggest you follow Pandabear’s suggestion and use a magnifying glass and check the underside of the circuit board on the rear-right side of the car for loose wires, I believe there is a small L where the wire attaches to the board. I hope this helps

cheers.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.