stupid big stupid host banners

Home Forums General Chat stupid big stupid host banners

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

bloody hell, sorry but can the banners that dont work at the top be removed, PLZ

on 1152×864 and these stupid banners take up the whole page of just nothing!

its just a waste of space and time scrolling down on every topic or something you want to read

Participant

simple change your resolution to 600×800, i have no problems, and those banners is what helps this site get revenue, so it is just one of the necessary parts of this site

Keymaster

Or if you run software that blocks banners from certain sites (most of our banners are hosted by companies that provide the banners and manage teh revenue we don’t get) then they’ll break, which in turn breaks part fo the Javascript that puts them there.

It happens to me briefly before they load sometimes. I think I may be able to fix it but can’t promise it 😉

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Participant

800×600 is way to big for me, 1152×864 is still even pretty big, i like to work with space anyway 🙂

Participant

i guess i was wrong, i never knew that it was a compulsory thing with the bandwith

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.