Stupid Item… Giant Furball…

Home Forums General Chat Stupid Item… Giant Furball…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

For some time now we’ve had a toy under construction to amuse the cats with.

It’s a giant furball. It’s made from 100% cat fur (one of ours – the fur is collected off the “zoomer groomer” after bruching and hand-rolled into a ball) and actually bounces etc.

So yesterday when I got my new toy (Digital Scales accurate down to 0.01g) I had to weigh it.

5.34g – and about 50mm in diameter!

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

betty.k
      Participant

that’s hysterical!:smiley4:
      such a good idea too, dunno why i didn’t think of it! my cat has a strange relationship with his removed fur and the special glove:D :8ball:

leonli17
      Participant

LOL…..put it on ebay.

Keymaster

leon, would you belive that’s my plan 😉 we have a few kicking around and it seems that Atti (the cat whose fur makes up most of it) doesn’t mind being harvested. Toppy the Bengal isn’t as keen – but makes a lighter coloured ball while Duke doesn’t like it at all and hence rarely contributes to the ball making.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

demonajy
      Participant

We actually made a scale model of our cat with its fur collected from the brush…lol
      How do u find the bengal Aaron?… a bundle of energy i bet.

peteWah
      Participant

You guys are sick…

ph2t
      Participant

There was a ren and stimpy epsidoe just like this. they would harvest stimpy’s hairballs as a commoditiy, lol…..

ph2t.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.