super bit char gs?

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      twizm
      Participant

can anyone explain these things to me and why they have their own seperate body shells? how are they different besides the controller and new frequency set up?

VooDooMafia
      Participant

They fit the old chassies and the SBGC chassies fit the old bodies.

Everything that tomy is coming out with now is “Super Bit”

The chassies are different with better PBC’s then th eold ones but the only difference with the bodies is th elooks. The SBCG shells are really nice.

if you are looking to try one out Toy East has the Lambo and Ferr. sets for $30usd with a free motor and decal sheet.

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

You cant go wrong twizm, it has the word “super” in it, plus they sit lower to the ground im told, which should give it better stability.

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Well you can go wrong I would not suggest any of the ones that are 27mhz as they seem to be the worst in thre range problem. They loose range fast and just keep going.

twizm
      Participant

anyone got links or photos of the chassis?

dgs73
      Participant

Check out BITHED’s site…and yes the chassis is alot lower, about 2mm. and with the front and back whells being a touch smaller on the Supers too…

1Gamer
      Participant

are super bit char-gs 2speeds?

Impreza
      Participant

No:( not yet. All the ones released so far are not but the controllers are set up to run two speed cars. (Actually not sure about the enzo yet, but I don’t think it is dual speed either).

z-beam
      Participant

any one know anything ’bout the enzo?

Admin
      Participant

will find out as soon as i get my hands on my friends enzo! i did get to have pretty good look at it though when he first bought it, im not too sure but on the controller i could press down on one of the black buttons it seems to have on the top. the back of the controller also had a swith labelled A and B, not sure what that does though. i asked him if it was a 2 speed but he didnt noe what i was talking about, i didnt have any batteries so i couldnt test out the lil baby. damn i wish i had one, the shell looks very nice, very detailed.

leonli17
      Participant

It must be a Booster. The switch at the back is for switch the car between a single-speed and 2=speed.
      And I say that the SBCG’s shells are just more realistic and more european cars too.

VooDooMafia
      Participant
      Quote:
      It must be a Booster. The switch at the back is for switch the car between a single-speed and 2=speed.
      And I say that the SBCG’s shells are just more realistic and more european cars too.

The switch is for the mhz, you can use the same TX for all 3 mhz in that range (eg. 27 a,b or c and 40 a,b or c).

The SBCG doesn’t have booster yet and the buttons on top do nothing yet for the cars they have out.

z-beam
      Participant

voodoo is right they arnt boosters.
      i have the porche 911 and will be getting my hands on the contach in a couple of days now…

pics soon.

twizm are you in sydney? i picked mine up at the marigold center model world in china town for $60.

leonli17
      Participant

Oh…oops…i think i mixed it up with the Perfection SBCGs.
      My mistake

z-beam
      Participant

here is a pic showing the difference in height between the bcg and sbcg (tomy). note there is a kit racer axle fitted to the sbcg.

http://groups.msn.com/bitchargoz/othermods.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=104

z-beam
      Participant
      barto_85
      Participant

heres some pics of my sbcg collection from bithed:

http://community.webshots.com/album/90014443xgLagO

barto_85
      Participant
      z-beam
      Participant

got my enzo 2 days ago along with a murcilago and zero pullbacks. the high speed tune up kit for super bcg is great (contains a 3.0,two different gear sets, knuckles and suspension parts) and has everithing for you to change the performance straight away…

the enzo is not a booster. guess we’ll have to wait and see if the new lotus uses the funky extra buttons…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.