Super customization part sets

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Impreza
      Participant

Does anyone have one of these yet? Either the Technical set or the High speed set. Are they available yet?

Here is the link.

http://www.tomy.co.jp/super_bitcharg/new.htm

halfway down the page. Not the Ferrari and Lamborghini sets:smiley2:

Edited by – Impreza on 24 October 2003 16:40:36

bithed
      Participant

Dood I just sold my two sets to canada…If i could figure HOW to get a pic onto THIS page we could see them…They are basically all the extra goodies out of a Tune Up box with the addition of a TOMY 3.0…

…The ‘POWER’ type is 12:1; a YELLOW gear with gold wheels…This pack also contains a TOMY 3.0 and the replaceable gold front rims with 3 hardnessses of suspension in RED…

The ‘SPEED’ type is 8.25:1; a RED gear with gold wheels…

The TECH set includes 6 pylons, some cross bars to connect them all, a 1.0 and 4 HARD blue tires and 4 SOFT red tires as well as parts to make a start gate…

Impreza
      Participant

Thx bithed. I am assuming the tires are the first spares for the sbcg out? Do you know if they are going to come out with a tire set alone?

micro_Amps
      Participant

Are these sets going to come out in the mass market, or just in ones and twos???
      :)uA

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Yea bithed I cant wait to get them gold shoes on my sbcg with the 8:25.1 gears 🙂

bithed
      Participant

Micro_Amps; You want i should get some more of these sets in ? How many are we talking about ?

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

i really want a ferarri set and a lambo set.

Bithed can you get Enzo pullbacks??

titaniumonkey
      Participant

bithed, do you have any news about a mercedes bit and another super car bit? I saw them on a german microsizer site, but not any where else…I thought it might have been at that tokyo show thing that you went to

bithed
      Participant

…Titanium…big YES on the Lotus Europa; comes in TWO colours…RC released as a white body and a pullback released in NAVY / dark blue with gold trim…

…Benz I arent sure of…Jota yes…but benz not to my knowledge at this stage…I will keep my eyes peeled which will be really painful doncha think 🙂

bithed
      Participant

…Jamie…I guess if if i got some Enzo sets and pulled him out of his box and gave him some new feet then we would be away laughing 🙂

…Anyway Panictoys is a bit strapped for cash for a while but as soon as I regain purchasing power we can start ordering those bits and pieces 🙂

Super Max Power
      Participant

If you want this gear now go to

ttp://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljlist.cgi?Series=Bit+Char-G&Dis=2

Technical and High speed sets $13 aus
      They also have the Lambo and ferrari sets for $65 aus

I am not sure on the postage – but it has to be cheaper from Japan than the US.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.