Super slick pics!!!!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      icebreaka
      Participant

Hey,

Just wanted to post sum pics of Super slicks which have just hit Australia! For those who don’t know, they are 1:43 Non propo cars.. $29.99 at your local toys r us.. and they’re a pretty good drive!

— My new flashy dusty porsche 911 😉 —
      superslick.jpg

— Its well sealed chassis —

sschassis.jpg

— Comparing it to my s2000 bit char-g 🙂 — you can see the controller in the background too —

sstobit.jpg

— My three flashy cars, Bit char-g, Superslick and xmod driving around the bedside table 😉 —

thecars.jpg

Edited by – icebreaka on 19 June 2004 14:31:27

Edited by – icebreaka on 19 June 2004 14:33:27

merc-blue
      Participant

looks like a easy open… so time for some fets

merc-blue
      Participant

wats the Vs (how many batterys? and wat type?) of the controller (TX)

z-beam
      Participant

theres gears in that there steerin’ set up! but it aint propo!???

if you could limit the power getting into the steering motor (slowing down the steering arc) then maybe some sort of simulated propo could be acheived…

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh Z-beam im working on that… hence the question about the TX power supply.. im gonna get it done soon… its been atempted before and it got put on the back burnere as new more intersting and easyer mods came up..

icebreaka
      Participant

the part where you hold the TX.. thats the detachable charger which u connect to the car to charge it.. then the car goes for bout 15 mins.. The charger take 3 triple a’s..

Now the TX, it takes one 9v ..

And the car i think has 2 cells..

micro_Amps
      Participant

The car is a dual cell, same cells as a BCG, FET modding, well the jury is still out. I have attempted one but it looks like the same type of logic as a super BCG (and we all know what happened there.
      Now that they are available locally I am going to have another go at fet modding and autopsy it if I have to.
      uA

betty.k
      Participant

regardless of the steering being motor or magnet actuated, i’m sure the pcb can be replaced with a bcg or stunt twister pcb. maybe even a zzse would work too. i’m just guessing here, but it looks like a safe call so far:8ball:

merc-blue
      Participant

really thats sad…. have a look betty its a different style board it held in with 2 screws. but im sure we can find a way to mount a BCG board

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

I already thunk about a 2 speed char-g board. The motorized steering put me off the idea, I couldn’t think of a way to intergrate it in to the 3 solderingpoint on the board. I think you would need a h-bridge.

merc-blue
      Participant

pork i gotta old HSV clone motorised board around il bring it 2day u can have it see wat u can do with it

chino
      Participant
      icebreaka
      Participant

heheh chino u pulled it off real well on all ur cars..

can u pm me instructions on adding 3rd cell plz?

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

or post a toot!

chino
      Participant

ill try to make one soon. i kan give a basic diogram wich is pretty easy but ther is sum cuting, glueing and melting involved in tha way i did it since i made a small holder for the extra cell. also ull hav to add another AAA holder for the charger

brendan
      Participant

i got one today, they are cool. Better than bits.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.