SuperSlicks Fully Loaded: Fun li l cars…

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • Author
      Charlie Brown
      Participant

I own a SuperSlick Fully Loaded, and it s a LOT of fun (well, at least when I drove it on a proper floor in my uncle s house, haha)…it drifts really well, especially with the drift function, and when you hit the turbo button, it flies. The lights are cool, too. It s faster than the previous SuperSlicks, because it has an extra battery inside. The Controller takes one 9 volt battery, and the charger takes 4 AAA s. It s not propo, but who cares?

Pictures of the electronics:

da73ea2e.jpg
      c2d71ea0.jpg
      e67dbb27.jpg
      939a3e2e.jpg
      8eff1ed3.jpg

The overall car:

a2608104.jpg
      a7b3c243.jpg
      afdfbe9b.jpg
      71bd257f.jpg
      88ef2a82.jpg
      77326dcc.jpg
      9506c5e8.jpg
      18ec449c.jpg

micro_Amps
      Participant

Hows that fet mod SS attempt going CB?

Charlie Brown
      Participant
      Quote:
      Hows that fet mod SS attempt going CB?

I’m still workin on it…But I think ya should have posted that in the SS FET mod thread or something, haha….

z-beam
      Participant

what does this “drift” button do?

Charlie Brown
      Participant
      Quote:
      what does this “drift” button do?

It’s a switch, not a button. You reverse the body top, switch to drift, and it’s Front wheel drive, with steering in the rear. It looks as if it’s drifting.

z-beam
      Participant

driving in reverse… is it gimmicky or does it work well?

Charlie Brown
      Participant
      Quote:
      driving in reverse… is it gimmicky or does it work well?

At a slow speed, it looks as if it’s drifting, at a higher speed, it goes straighter (front wheel drive), so the turning radius is bigger…I think it’s pretty cool though, just flip to reverse and back to forward in a split second, and you swing out the rear, slide a bit, and resume driving…that is, on the proper, smooth, not-too-grippy surface….You should get one, though…they’re fun.

mini-g
      Participant

man i cant wait till they get here…

only 1st type here now…should have version 2 by x-mas… did the suburu body come as is or is that custom, cause it looks trick.

dave

dgs73
      Participant

i’m holding out for series two, i decided… can’t wait for that clk 55 to appear… anyone know if the series 1 shells will fit on the series t2 chassis? (asking due to the second series having working lights…)

mini-g
      Participant

yeah they all fit buddy

dgs73
      Participant

Mini-G; ta mate… ok… so I was’nt able to hold out long at all… got a series 1 last night, 40mhz 350Z, GTR/350Z body kit, gear/tyre/motor kit, and a series 2 body set… GTR and Lancer with lights.:approve::D Looks like the series two is’nt far off at all:p

mini-g
      Participant

hey djs… you played around with it much now???

you try mixing mtor and gears around

dgs73
      Participant

mate awake more often than not… there’s always time for one last run. What you up to tonight dude? We’ll have to try out the other track…:approve:

mini-g
      Participant

man that merc bod is da bomb….

wonder what tires come with it???

dgs73
      Participant

looked at it on the site… if it comes out the same here, then a purple motor and gear (30,000rpm) not sure if any tires though…. its a light up shell too:approve:

betty.k
      Participant

if they release the 2nd gen here they should be renamed “super slicks fully sick”:D:8ball:

dgs73
      Participant

lol… you a Fat Pizza fan too, betty? As for the name, they went for SuperSlicks V.2…other than the ‘Fully Loaded’ bit… At least the majority of the effort went into doing an even better product (turbo, extra internal cell, faster motors, etc.) I dont care what they’re called as long as they’re on a shelf soon…:D

Edited by – dgs73 on 04 November 2004 09:17:27

mini-g
      Participant

hey dont forget 6 channels:D:D:D

dgs73
      Participant

and of course that most important fact… how could i forget that??:shock:blackeye:

z-beam
      Participant

as long as the 6 channels arnt a repeat of the tomy sbcg lame attemts.

dgs73
      Participant

um, actually yes, if you mean 27A B & C, and 40A B & C… never actually tried a 27 A and B (for example) running together, is there issues we should know about that could carry over to these?

merc-blue
      Participant

do you mean that there may be issues running 2 cars on 27 one on A one on B.. there shouldnt be a problem because one will be 27.145 the othere will be like 27.945 or somthing. so u should have no problem

dgs73
      Participant

that’s what I was hoping… not sure if that’s what z-beam meant.

mini-g
      Participant

didnt the tomy abc system work??? were there issues????

Dave

merc-blue
      Participant

yeah teh BCG system was less accurate and pecises so it kinda was CRAP. with 1:10/1:28 u can have a guy on 27.145 and another on 27.045 and have no real issues

dgs73
      Participant

merc; these Super Slick things are 1/43 scale…

merc-blue
      Participant

yeah i know.. thats what im saying. in 1:10s there more precise and so less interfearance this may not be so with cheaper made stuff.. i mean i cant even get xtals for a freq for as much as a super slick costs

dgs73
      Participant

yeah that’s true… we’ll see how they go when released. That has got me thinking however…

MiniKing
      Participant

Thats true merc the super slicks are fun but you cant interchange Xtals so you can only race two cars at once……only good if you plan on mucking around at home….:D:D

Roe
      Participant
      Quote:
      yeah that’s true… we’ll see how they go when released. That has got me thinking however…

What eveil plan u thinking bout now dave?

TallduDe
      Participant

i would like to see 6 super slicks racing around the mini z track! plus a monster jumping the rails! :smiley16:

Impreza
      Participant

Hmm.. May have to pick one up. Saw them here in Canada at Toys R Us for $25 CD.

Prowler3
      Participant

HAHAHAHAHAH GUESS WHO IS BACK

PROWLER3 FROM AGES AGO!!!! WHY AM I BACK?

i decided i wood buy a superslick 1 from toy r us in chatswood NSW australia. Evo 8 mitsubishi. canes my lil char-gs speedwise handling wise and funwise

i was gonna tell you guys how good they wer but already saw a forum for it..

really fun..trigger remote…felt tacky at first but seems durable and they also sell new body kits…and a while ago had a tuning kit with new tyres/gears/motor.

i may be around..just getting random tips..but i will post pics of my new EVO soon

SEE YOU AROUND!!!!!

Prowler3
      Participant

http://www.ausmicro.com/gallery_display.asp?user=5418

my gallery with pics..inlcuding good old paper windsheild decals LOL

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.