Sweet =)

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

I just ordered 4 booster machine sets and 4 multiband controllers for me and my mates… $310 delivered or $77.5 each 🙂

Should be heaps of fun… can’t wait!

Admin
      Participant

That’s a good buy – the mere fact that you found them IN STOCK is a miracle in itself. Just brace yourself for any import tax liability should the box get picked up on the way through. They’ve been getting pretty narky of late.

What city are you in, Bikeseat? (Errmm….cute nick BTW )

Looking forward to organising the first Australian Bit Char-G Grand Prix (BCGP) sometime in early June. Venue will depend on where the majority of interested participants reside. I’m in Sydney but more than happy to travel (hell – it’s not as if a Bit Char-G kit takes up much room in yer luggage!)

Cheers – and have a relaxing ANZAC Day. Lest we forget.

Admin
      Participant

Any chance of anyone splitting up a turbo controler + a turbo car chipset (no wheels required).

Shard

Admin
      Participant

I’m in brisbane – there is actually an australian in japan that is sending them back at the moment.

http://dozer.web1000.com/bitcharg.htm

Thats what he says he can get, the 4 band controllers are $40. He is sending them priority tracked mail, as a gift. So tax and import issues aren’t a problem…

As for the nick.. its been around since i was 14.. so a nick that last 6 years is a bit hard to get rid of 🙂

Admin
      Participant

Coolismo.

Will contact him and see what deals he can rustle up for 50+ buys.

Admin
      Participant

Why does that end up going to http://www.doorwaytraffic.com/reltsuh/cams.htm ?

Or is BPA’s DNS hosed, again…

Admin
      Participant

It’s working OK from here…. probably Telstra’s crappy DNS as you said

Admin
      Participant

Hmmmm…. Now it’s coming up as http://web1000.globalreachinc.com/404/mainstream/abcsearch.html

This leads me to suspect that site got torn down….

Admin
      Participant

I can still get to it fine…

Admin
      Participant

For what it’s worth, also working OK from here.

Oh….hang on…..

Nup….. I was looking at a cached copy. It’s gone for me, too.

Admin
      Participant

Have you talked to him yet Derek? I’d adivse you to – he may be leaving Japan soon. We have another order coming in, with another booster car, 3 suspension kits, some body kits and a ratio kit.

His icq number is 64537549

Admin
      Participant

hey its me if anyone needs to contact me. the site should be working fine now.

Admin
      Participant

Guys, i dont know what currency your talkin about, but at toyeast.com they got a pack: 1 multiband controller,1 booster set, and one 3.0 engine for $36 bucks USD, i keep seein you guy spayin 70-100 for this…just figured id tell ya

Admin
      Participant

Markee – the site is an Australian site (thus Ausmicro), so they are talking Australian dollars. $100 AUS is about $50 USD. However, the Aussies are getting a pretty bad deal because of import taxes.

Admin
      Participant

thanks for clearin that up, i knew it was a aus site but i didn’t realize the currency difference was so much. i was seein those 4 bands for 16 bucks and hearin 40 bucks dropped for em. just wonderin if u couldnt’ get em shipped from here or something.

ryan

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.