Sydney FETS installer wanted!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Tim
      Participant

Anyone experienced in stacking FETS in Sydney because too much heat applied on the PCB when soldering could cause problem and if the connection isn t done probably the FETS can heat and cause lag~:dead:

merc-blue
      Participant

post it own to melb we got both ph2t and micro amos down here (i think bot are pretty busy with work atm thou)

dgs73
      Participant

I dont think anyone in Sydney does them, Tim… to add a third name there’s also Jamie in Tassie…

ph2t
      Participant

Tim, send it down to Melb man, I’ll happiliy mod it fer ya. Just ask Talldude…

ph2t.

kevsta
      Participant

I think the hard part is removing the existing fets. I tried practicing on some smd on a crashed hard disk pcb and ended up pulling up the pads and tracks.

So.. I too will need to commission someone to do this job professionally.

Tim, Let us know if you get any info on this…

TallduDe
      Participant

yeah send it to the ph2t man, because of him my monster screams!

its safe to send stuff through the mail just get it registered if your worried about it.

Tim
      Participant

But if i send it down to ph2t i don’t think i can make it by the 6th than~

TallduDe
      Participant

yeah i dont think it will make it back in time, but you gotta improve on the handling of your z first man.

dont try to get all out speed, you gotta turn every once and a while :smiley2:

Geo-Z
      Participant

Tim if you won’t have a Z then, i’ll happily loan u one of mine.

Tim
      Participant

Geo: thanks for the offer i’ll think about it :smiley2:

Talldude:That why i like drags, hahaahhaah:D:D:D

not much turning required in that~

By the looks of thing i don’t think i can make it on the 6th, o well i can always go another day:smiley2:

kevsta
      Participant

Timmy, who’s going to pick up your batteries ?

Tim
      Participant

Kevesta do you think i can pick them up some other day?

If not i’ll see if i can organise something with Geo and let him pick it up and then drop it to me later if you can’t postpone the date.

Kev, after the 6th when can you show up again?

kevsta
      Participant

Timmy,

Sure can. Let me know when you’re next going to turn up.

peteWah
      Participant
      Quote:
      yeah i dont think it will make it back in time, but you gotta improve on the handling of your z first man.
      dont try to get all out speed, you gotta turn every once and a while :smiley2:

We have tried to drill this into you tim but you just wont listen :smiley2:
      Please ad-mit :smiley2:
      And if something bad happens to your car the next time we are down the park, WE ALL TOLD YOU SO
      :D:smiley2::smiley2:

Edited by – peteWah on 28 May 2004 17:42:21

Tim
      Participant

hahhaha petewah you got me there :smiley2: but i never blame anyone for anything, The badest thing that could happen to my car is like Geo’z’s car flying a couple of feets above ground and :dead::dead:

Well i’ve been thinking on how to improve my car and one main reason for the constant spin out and crappy turns is the crappy h-plate i got:evil: Is not CF! It’s aluminium or something and it’s bent already 😯
      To fix this i’m planning to order a CF h-plate or an o-plate:smiley2::smiley2:

dgs73
      Participant

who you gonna blame when you cant control your car cause you still have’nt fixed the spin-out problem? H plate is the least of your issues. Lplate sticker for you…

kevsta
      Participant

We’ll just have to see who can do the fastest do-nuts to the left.

O-plate won’t help you much, I had one and was still spinning out… but I’ve nearly got it sorted…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.