Sydney Mini-Z track location??

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hi to everyone :smiley14:

Can anyone list out where to race Mini-Z in Sydney??

I will be moving up to Sydney at March, still got my M-02 and will be getting the AWD soon.

Really want to find someone in Sydney to race and have fun with Mini-Z, if anyone know any place in Sydney, please let me know.

Cheers :beer:

Zenkins
      zenkinsw@hotmail.com
      0414 618 524

mini-g
      Participant

dgs73 has his track going again, but dont know when or if he will be back on line anytime soon! will put up posts of whats happening when i can.

mini-g
      Participant

spoke to dgs yesterday, give him a call on 0404880216. he is more than happy to have more cars running at the track.

mini-g
      Participant

am still trying to get some vid of the track but time is proving to be a problem! now dgs is away for a week with work so wont be for a couple of weeks.

dgs73
      Participant

the track is up and running again, differing layouts evey time!! Anyone wanna face off against a dialed AWD?

TallduDe
      Participant

@dgs73 226444 wrote:

the track is up and running again, differing layouts evey time!! Anyone wanna face off against a dialed AWD?

hmmmmmmmmm

would like to see some pics man………………..plzzzz

dgs73
      Participant

Good to see you got an Overland T.D., now getting moddin… lol. Dave’s (mini g) got a small vid on another topic somewhere, but thats pretty old now… will try to get some pics up asap. btw, sold my mr-02… sad to see it go, but funding a new project… seen the Aquqcraft SuperVee 27 Brushless boat yet? Crazy fast out of the box. Will have it this weekend…

dgs73
      Participant

…but more to the point, when are we gonnna do this!! Itchin for some racing…

Renton
      Participant

I would love to race but what chance does a stock AWD stand against a ‘dialed’ AWD ??

dgs73 – drift friendly track??

dgs73
      Participant

hey hey… nah, its pretty grippy surface, same stuff as the rcp/Kyosho tracks. Been fiddling around of late with differing tyres and spring rates, but we can’t quite get them to drift like the videos we’ve all seen… as for my AWD, it’s not that full-on… just bearings,stronger chassis (the blue and grey one), titanium shaft, Kyosho CVDs, spring sets, PN Speedy AWD motor, top plates and motor heat sink, and I think Iwaver alloy rims, not sure bout the make. 1.5mm camber, 1.5mm toe-in and 1.5mm lowered. All in all though, mine would’nt be that much quicker than yours… but yours would be quicker than all my mates Zs, being they all have 01s and 02s!! (Pete does have an AWD as well though.) Any time you’re up for a run give one of us a buzz, we’re always keen!!! Dave

TallduDe
      Participant

so who has what these days?? mini z’s i mean?

dgs73
      Participant

‘dude, still got my 01 and OL, and the AWD is my pride and joy… sad to say due to finacial obligations i had to part with my 02… not happy Jan!!! btw, Pete gotan 015 the other day, $150 off the shelf, $30 Autoscales… pretty good…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.