Sydney Racers

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

i dont know if its just me but it seems that the forums reset or somthing, including the member’s list or wateva…

so just restarting this topic if that’s right with you shypo.

GT-ahh
      Participant

cough… sydney/northern beaches…i thinkim the closest to shypo…

Admin
      Participant

went to sydney for christmas!! nice weather but boring!! saw alot of fake lil char-gs though!!

Admin
      Participant

yeah thats cool with me man, i lost all my posts:smiley6:, damn hacker

but yes Gt-ahh and i had a race the other day and people i am loving the whole racing scene.

need to get toghther very soon

Admin
      Participant

so where exactly do you live then boungah?

thats kewl, you 2 get to race often coz u live close and have built tracks, i just have a few friends with char-g’s, and the other with a fake cyclona 1 but no purpose built track at the moment (in which i have designed one and going to build. topic: custom track building).

plus we only have the 2 official char-g freqs and the ???freq of the cyclona to race with until my friends come back from hk with the stuff i asked them to buy for me.

just keep the get together race meeting in mind and post the date whenever its been confirmed.

Admin
      Participant

i have found 3 people interested so far with whom i have talked in depth to, anyone else??

GT-ahh
      Participant

If u guys are interested i could host a race day in beecroft (near eastwood) which is on a train line so it would be fairly easy to get to… only prob is i dont have a track…

Admin
      Participant

i could put mine in as u know Gt-ahh and we can maybe make a makeshift track or 2 for the day??

GT-ahh
      Participant

your track wouldnt be very good for more than 2 racers…its abit small, ill see if i can make a dissasemblable track…

Admin
      Participant

yeah quite right, i am making another one so maybe that could be used and it will be big enough for about 4 cars to race on

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.