Tamiya Mini 4WD

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      VR-4
      Participant

After 3 years im dusting off my mini 4wd car and going for the top 3 races in the usa s, i talked to the hobby shop whare i raced them at and so far noone came close to my old cars speed record why staying on the track. i tesdted my car after sitting for 3 years with some sayno 1100 mha cells and still ran like i did 3 years ago.

a few tings are gonna change from when i usta race my main car will be a trusty super 1 chassy instead of the x i raced with becouse my super 1 is faster and handles better. the stickers are comeing off my body and im lighting it. i ll be trying a new type of resin tires along with some mini z tires on some of my cars rims. so far the best tires are the resin. i ll be useing dry bearings and all my screws are going to be alu. with the exciption to the front rollers becouse they take a beating. my record was 68.8 kalamaters a hour with a plasma dash and the speed checkers stoped at 99 with a handwound 11 turn hex but the track was a oval with banked turns.

so i made this topic to intrest outhers in this type of racing and for them to get advise from a pro. soon as i get some hosting im gonna take some pics of my mini 4wd cars and post some of there custom settings like bending the back alu. dubble rollers up 4deg.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

I usecd to have one of those cars but i never hopped it up.

VR-4
      Participant

there cool as he$$ hoped up. you can totaly hop 1 up for about $60-70 usd

peedee
      Participant

sounds cool

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.