Team Losi MINI-T 1/18th Scale

Home Forums 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/18 – Discussion Team Losi MINI-T 1/18th Scale

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Pork_Hunt
      Participant

I was torn over whether this thread belonged in Mini scale or larger scale, but here goes.

http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=144_529_528&products_id=6591
      I am interested in one of these cars, does anyone have any experiance with one? What would be the first hop-ups to get? Can this price be beaten (I am looking at you Mr B. Hed ;P)

• This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by ForumAdmin.
      PandaBear
      Participant

I think the RRP in USA is only US$150… so that HK listing at $159.95 isn’t doing anyone any favours.

Down here they were A$350 when they arrived 2 mths ago; yesterday the same LHS had them for $295.

Beware, you can seriously blow a lot of dough on Mini-T hopups. Bearings, motors, wheels, tyres, bodyshells (different colours + a Hummer and a VW Beetle coming soon), oil shocks…

PandaBear
      Participant

I think the RRP in USA is only US$150… so that HK listing at $159.95 isn’t doing anyone any favours.

Down here they were A$350 when they arrived 2 mths ago; yesterday the same LHS had them for $295.

Beware, you can seriously blow a lot of dough on Mini-T hopups. Bearings, motors, wheels, tyres, bodyshells (different colours + a Hummer and a VW Beetle coming soon), oil shocks…

Pork_Hunt
      Participant
      Quote:

Thanks man, buuuuut, not really the information I was looking for.
      You see, I have a reasonable amount of money kickin around at the moment, and I’m not sure which’ll be better value, a Mini-T or a Mini-Z Monster. At the moment the monster is ahead, simply because I have seen the video of it. I really need to know the Mini-T’s strengths and weaknesses verses the Monster-z I guess.

Pork_Hunt
      Participant
      Quote:

Thanks man, buuuuut, not really the information I was looking for.
      You see, I have a reasonable amount of money kickin around at the moment, and I’m not sure which’ll be better value, a Mini-T or a Mini-Z Monster. At the moment the monster is ahead, simply because I have seen the video of it. I really need to know the Mini-T’s strengths and weaknesses verses the Monster-z I guess.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.