Templestowe meet 11/06/2005 !!!!

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

That’s right! It’s time for another Melbourne meetup.

We’re looking at Saturday 11/06/2005 from 11am onwards…..

Here’s more info about the track

http://www.imagefile.net/TFTRWebsite/index.htm

I’m reall hoping for a good turn out this time! There’s a lot of you Melbourne based fellas that we’ve never met!

I’l be taking both mr02’s, my sexray M18 and my RC18T….. Hoping to wipe the concrete with all your rc’s! lol!

ph2t.

Participant

hey guys i might be there for a practice with my new PRO4..

if u want concrate wiping ill drop a 7×2 D6 into the pro 4 MWAHAHAH

Edited by – merc-blue on 05 June 2005 12:31:08

Participant

i’ll be bringing at least 1 xmod and assorted micros. might bring the rs4 mt too, spray some dust around see how everyone likes that!xp1700.gif8ball.gif

Participant

UPDATE: I have to go pickup the mother in law from the airport saturday morning. Prolly won’t be able to pick you up betty till midday :(.

ph2t.

Participant

Hmmm… Having to Negotiate with the Wife for the car, but Hopefully will bring my 18T, My Mini Monster, and My maxx down… Not sure what I’ll do with the maxx, as running it on a track will be sort of like running a tractor on a go cart track.

Participant

falcon.. no nitros.. u will get the club closed down

Participant

Mate, If you need a lift I may be able to accomodate. Betty is not far from you and you know where I work so keep that in mind if wifey busts ya balls (I gots one too, I know what they’re like).

Bring the max, there’s a shitload of gravel/dirt nearby….. If the 18t ever needed a gearbox, now is the time!

ph2t.

Participant

there’s a nice patch of offroady stuff right next to the track, lotsa fun for all scales!8ball.gif

Participant

The Maxx is the E sort not the T sort. All is well.

Hmm Gravel. I like Gravel.

Now what I hae to do is put some 7 cell packs together and get some actual performance out of the maxx

Edited by – FALCON-LORD on 06 June 2005 14:32:35

Participant

So it sounds like 11am is abit early for everyone to be there? what’s the time when everyone will be there? don’t want to be alone when i get there

Participant

there’s a race day on sunday so there will probably be a crowd most of the day for practice on saturday. i think ph2t and myself will be there around lunchtime or just after.8ball.gif

Participant

well i’m officially crapped off! i have to work on the day so i’m giving this one a misssad.gif

let’s hope the weather is kind!8ball.gif

Participant

im not 100% sure i can come either weather looks bad and i got a few errands to run ill let you know

Participant

due to shit weather tomorrow the meet is OFFICIALLY CANCELLED….

sorry for those who were getting excited…..

ph2t.

Participant

guess ur gonna have to wait to give my pro 4 that ass whooping …. HA. asif

Participant

Hay All
      Sorry to hear about the washout, Might be the same case here in Sydney Town Tomorrow, Another Reason for us all to buy Overlands…
      $129.95 at HobbyCo in Sydney, HAVE YOU GOT THEM THERE…

The Rain is Welcome i say, Hope it stays for a week or 2 for our Dams Sake, 1 OF THEM IS @ 32ish percent and water restriction are now in place…

How is it down there anyways

Participant

been real dry here too, except for the last 24 hours! we’ve had water restrictions for over a year now. looks like they’re here to stay. i must admit i feel guilty flushing the dunny with pure clean drinking water when so many people trek miles for diseased water. take adelaide for example………..big.gif8ball.gif

Participant

We have had wate rrestrictions here for around a year, but that is only because the polies havn’t had the balls to put them in place before then.

The reality is that Vic should have had water restrictions for the last 8 years or so.

The other reality is that water restrictions don’t apply to Industry which uses the vast percentage of our drinking water.

Participant

yeah its been the only rain that was more than a shower for 4 months

Keymaster

Same here in Canberra on Saturday! Our home watertank actually has a trickle in it now! Pity it stayed dry yesterday as well althoughthat did allow Kitty and I to let off approximately 3kg of fireworks!

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.