The ausmicro.com Member Challenge!

Home Forums General Chat The ausmicro.com Member Challenge!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Well folks the time has come. We’re sitting on our new server with only a few bugs to fix, and the new and improved site that launches in April (for our Second Birthday) is now being worked on.

So I’d like to issue a challenge to all members, that is to go out and spread the word of ausmicro.com to all around the place!

The goal is to have at least 1500 members (that means 162 more than we have right now) sign up and be active within our Community.

What’s in it for you? Glad you asked, when you refer someone to ausmicro.com do it through our referal counter, In other words you give them a link to ausmicro.com that looks like this: http://www.ausmicro.com/policy.asp?rname=Aaron
      Just put your username in place of mine 😉

The “Top Referrer” will get a some special unique ausmicro.com merchandise and go down in the ausmicro.com “Hall of Fame” as the “Inaugural Top Referrer”.

So spread the word and lets make ausmicro.com an every bigger and better than it is right now!

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

leonli17
      Participant

Aaron: Some people might just want to win the merchandise and go down in the ausmicro.com “Hall of Fame” as the “Inaugural Top Referrer”. They can just sign up more account themselves or tell their friends who doesn’t even interest in RC to just sign up one for nothing. And that might waste the Site’s space.
      Just a think.

z-beam
      Participant

challenge accepted. i shall adhere to the rules of fairness and honesty and will seek out new members to increase our ranks! i know just where to look too…

oldtamiyaphile
      Participant

I want to see you try this at MRCC [:P}

Keymaster

What sticking to rules of honesty and fairness?

I think just about every member of ausmicro.com is a serious a dedicated community member, not some kind of attention seekings prize grabbing cheat 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

z-beam
      Participant

sorry, i do waffle on sometimes late at night…

PandaBear
      Participant

http://www.ausmicro.com/policy.asp?rname=pandabear

Referral link is a bit obsolete = not working anymore? 🙁

z-beam
      Participant

necromancy! hehe nice one panda 🙂

last week i told a guy in a rc store to drop by here, he was keen to get his mini-z cranking and i thought aarons turbos might just be the ticket…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.