The BitPimps are at it Again !!!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      DarkTari
      Participant

Well summer is winding down, vacation is over, time to go back to school. But the BitPimp got one last Big Summer Bash for all you Pimps! Da BitPimps is holding a “Middle Of The Road” Car Contest, the last one for the summer. So get your Rides Ready, your Cars Crankin, and your Bits-a-Blingin and cruise on over to Da Hood!

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpForum/viewtopic.php?t=1510

VR-4
      Participant

ok hows this i made my bb look like a escalade and i got full size rimes all around “looks like 20’s. for the contest should i paint it color changeing pimp purple or leave it black. and yeah im gonna go buy some of those homez figures and thrre gonna pimp the bit for me.

barto_85
      Participant

excellent, another open class contest.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Wish they had this event for mini z’s….*sigh*

ph2t
      Participant
      Quote:
      Wish they had this event for mini z’s….*sigh*

Target audience wouldn’t be big enough.

ph2t.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

How do you know?? Have you been to minizracer.com or minizworld?? Theres lots of ppl that have these cars.

VR-4
      Participant

yeah im only about 2 hour drive from whare minizracer is and there gonna have a race soon.

ph2t
      Participant
      Quote:
      How do you know?? Have you been to minizracer.com or minizworld?? Theres lots of ppl that have these cars.

Yeah, that’s over at minizracer and mzworld. Bitpimps is for micro-rc only, hence target audience is different. It’s like comparing apples and oranges….

ph2t.

barto_85
      Participant

yeah true, even here miniz discussion only has 900 topics, where BCG discussion has 4907. Shops would rather sponsor an event where there is more interest, and also there will be more variety. Why dont we just have an unsponsored event for each category, no prizes except for knowing you made the podium???? anyone interested? or should I just shutup?

ph2t
      Participant

Patience barto, the wheels of motion are in effect. Stay tuned…..

ph2t.

barto_85
      Participant

ok fair enough, just throwing some ideas around, just ignore me.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.