the compact char-g s2000 (Aus. one)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hey fellaz,

As you probably know (or not) i just joined this pretty sweet forum, so yea im lookin foward to learning a couple of things from you guyz as i dunno muchabout char-g’s. Well im not like a char-g nerd as i dont get all excited of getting one and thingy but yea just play around with these “beasts” when i get quite bored… Anywayz enough of talkin and let me ask justsome simple questions, I have heard that the Aussie ver. of the Silver Honda s2000(comapct char-g) has a betta distance then the yellow one… and umm… is this true? Also i just ordered the Initial D set (Trueno Sprinter and Rx-7 shell one) & wondering if it would interfere wit the aussie frequency reception thingy when i get a chance to race ’em? well thats enough from me and thnx all in advance 😉

Admin
      Participant

depends on what frequency the initial d set is and what frequency the S2000 is.(check the box **Mhz)

GT-ahh
      Participant

the initial D set is 27mhz i think… so you’d have to get the 40mhz s2000 because the other s2k is 27.. and that will interfere..

Admin
      Participant

i dont know about the range difference in the s2k’s, hey are compacts- they will have reasonable range

GT-ahh
      Participant

its rumoured that 27mhz have terrible range in australia…

Admin
      Participant

my 27mhz S2k had awesome range and still does

Admin
      Participant

My silver s2000 (27mhz) has about half the range of my blue skyline (40mhz).

Admin
      Participant

Higher freqs. have slightly better range as the wave lengths are closer together.

Admin
      Participant

that is true on some of my cars but other its just starnge, cos my 45mhz loctite has AMAZING RANGE, and my 27mhz trueno has AWESOME range

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.