the things you find on e-bay…..

Home Forums General Chat the things you find on e-bay…..

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      z-beam
      Participant

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3077991790&category=1503

post the most humourous things you see here.

this is a phone number, currently being sold for 50,000 usd!!!!

wish i had something meaningless to sell to some uber rich person.

micro_Amps
      Participant

172 bids in 5 days, with 5 days to go, and 159,000 views since the start, something doesnt look right with that auction.
      🙂 uA

PandaBear
      Participant

At least ‘shipping’ is cheap… $0.00 🙂

betty.k
      Participant

hmmm, that just don’t look right! unless it’s some bigtime rappers bidding on it.
      reminds me of a time years ago when i saw a set of car licence plates for sale in the trading post for $15 000 with the word “bong” on them! most bong heads i know don’t even have enough money for tim tams let alone a number plate that says “pull me over copper!”:8ball:

oldtamiyaphile
      Participant
      z-beam
      Participant

thats hard to beat otp! i’ll wait and see what someone else comes up with.

merc-blue
      Participant

this is nothiing compared to urs OTP but there very cool i got one n love it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3660833630&category=383
      plus there made in good ol aus

this is abit weird http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2987329514&category=19270

another 1 (people acctuly bid on this)
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3078910291&category=4672

il leave it at this but i have had other ones i had one guy tryin 2 sell a chunk of steel as a bit of a alien ship and ive seen a guy selling the fireing keys for a nuclear submarine (the things u use 2 lauch nukes).. the sub had been decomissioned but would stull be cool to have on your key ring

z-beam
      Participant

this is gettin fun, keep it up guys!!!

merc-blue
      Participant

i know this is adds deleate it if u want but trust me these firewheels are worth a look

PandaBear
      Participant
      z-beam
      Participant

there was an old guy who tours the markets on the south coast who makes wooden rubber band guns, once he had this huge gatling gun version that held 30 bands with a crank to spin and fire the bands…

micro_Amps
      Participant
      Quote:
      Looks like its been pulled!

Damn, I just started counting my change jar too. :dead:
      :)uA

merc-blue
      Participant

lol yeh ive seen 200 shot gattling guns.. the most impressive thing about the firewheel is that i can go accuare. can go auto semi auto and shotgun is sweet

z-beam
      Participant

pity they aint strong enough to kill the m.f canetoads in my yard! oh well i’ll just have to get better at throwing my machete!

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh im from vic but i got up north every now and then and caietoads suk… but they are fun if u got some fire crackers casue police dont care if u kill canetoads so u get away with it

z-beam
      Participant

my family lives down south coast (Berry) 2 hours away from canberra and sydney so i get i few “explosives” sent to me occasionally. the most recent ones were a box of bungers that had 2 detonations in each one. we found a toad, pushed on its back so its mouth opened a little and stuffed it in its gob and lit it.

the first boom stunned and made it flip over, the second (and larger) explosion separated it into three sections! top of the head, front legs with bottom jaw attached and the rear legs!
      funniest sh!t i ever seen…

micro_Amps
      Participant

Isnt that a little sadistic zb?
      Although, we dont have them down here (Melb) so I dont really know the problems with them.
      :)uA

z-beam
      Participant

i’m just cleaning up the environment man!

these evil creatures gobble up all native juvinile aquatic lifeforms. that cool looking green tree frog would have been dead years ago if it wasnt for the occasional culling.

when a national governmenty starts biowarfare for whatever reason it devastating effects. our lacal eucalyptis trees are an incredible pest in america, just like conifers (pine trees) are toxic to our native plants.

ph2t
      Participant
      Quote:
      my family lives down south coast (Berry) 2 hours away from canberra and sydney so i get i few “explosives” sent to me occasionally. the most recent ones were a box of bungers that had 2 detonations in each one. we found a toad, pushed on its back so its mouth opened a little and stuffed it in its gob and lit it.

the first boom stunned and made it flip over, the second (and larger) explosion separated it into three sections! top of the head, front legs with bottom jaw attached and the rear legs!
      funniest sh!t i ever seen…

that’s some funny sh1t right there dude, you sicko! lol…..

ph2t.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

man i dont see anything wrong with that, though if i got turned into a fucking toad i’d keeping away from you.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.